Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrshughesread

What percent of NFL players graduated high school/college?

2 posts in this topic

Hello sports fans!

I am a middle school teacher and I attempt to motivate students to graduate high school. Do any of you know the percentage of professional football players have graduated from high school? Bonus points if you know the percentage who graduated from college.

-MrsHughesRead

In the old days that may have been possible that professional football players didn't finish high school, but today I would say if not mistaken 100 percent graduated from high school.  I think about 40 plus percent holds college degrees.  Some even go back for Master's degrees. Kids do you know some professional football players went on to be professional doctors, lawyers, entrepreneurs, engineers and other career fields when their football dreams did not work out or when they retired from playing professional football.

I hold a Master in Engineering and I promote education.  All of you that are thinking of professional sports or any other career fields finish school.  Your education is vital to this world and the universe whatever you may decide to do.  Soon we will be populating other worlds and will need each of you today and in the future to move mankind forward.  Get your education!