FalconsIn2012

To Those Who Wanted Us To Trade For Ramsey

44 posts in this topic

If this is true, the Jags aren’t really trying to move Ramsey.  A bit surprised considering Doug Marrone almost killed him on the sideline. Incident is in the link below

“Source tells me #ravens locker room was buzzing Tuesday about trade going down for Ramsey, but all quiet since then. Reports from Baltimore, not ESPN or NFL Network, said Ravens offered a 1, 2 and TE Hayden Hurst, got turned down. If that's true, doubt #Jaguars get better offer.”

JDaveG likes this

Just now, Jerz #Quinning said:

They already have Mark Andrews they really don't need hurst.

I assumed they wanted an Ertz/Goedert combo since they burned a first and third in the same year. If not then wtf is that f.o. Doing?

1 minute ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

I assumed they wanted an Ertz/Goedert combo since they burned a first and third in the same year. If not then wtf is that f.o. Doing?

May have been drafting for value to tool their offense. They look to have hit big on TE so Hayden wouldn't be a big hit to the them. It's allowed them to be flexible with his value and potentially add a solid peace to an already good defense.

7 minutes ago, Jerz #Quinning said:

May have been drafting for value to tool their offense. They look to have hit big on TE so Hayden wouldn't be a big hit to the them. It's allowed them to be flexible with his value and potentially add a solid peace to an already good defense.

It's pissing away draft picks is what it is. 

Edited by ATLSlobberKnockers
JDaveG likes this

1 minute ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

It's pissing away draft picks is what it is. 

They look to be running away with the division. I'm not mad at em gambling that this may be a special year. Ramsey is at least still a 1st round talent.

Flying Falcon likes this

9 minutes ago, Jerz #Quinning said:

They look to be running away with the division. I'm not mad at em gambling that this may be a special year. Ramsey is at least still a 1st round talent.

Yeah they should win the worst division in football. Would be the epitome of mortgaging the future but strike while the irons not I guess.

Edited by ATLSlobberKnockers

2 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Wtf are the Ravens thinking if true? Been spending a lot of capital to find a t.e. Basically 2 firsts and a 2nd? That's the kind of shot you give up for a Deion Sanders not a Jalen Ramsey.

We'll probably never see another Deion ever again, but Ramsey is a Deion protégé.

Probably one of the best Deion has had.

6 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Wtf are the Ravens thinking if true? Been spending a lot of capital to find a t.e. Basically 2 firsts and a 2nd? That's the kind of shot you give up for a Deion Sanders not a Jalen Ramsey.

I mean that is the type of capital you ask for when you're trading away a player that's the best in the league at their position. I mean imagine what we'd probably ask for to trade away Julio. 

6 minutes ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

To put to bed any notion that we should try and trade for Ramsey

Other Ramsey thread is still on the front page, could have just made a post in that thread.

1 hour ago, falconidae said:

Other Ramsey thread is still on the front page, could have just made a post in that thread.

It’s 10 pages deep and a bickering contest

9 hours ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

If the Jags turned down a TE along with a 1st & 2nd, they are foolish or not trying to move him

Big question. :tiphat: