How do you think the Falcons offense will attack the Colts defense on Sunday?

Falcons Fan MVP

6 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Truly hope so. I'm not seeing that Freeman burst thus far. 

He has the burst. Did you not see him run passed the entire eagles defense down to the 5 before Matt threw the int in the end zone? There were blocks missed and blockers getting blown up on top of them loading the box on Free. The colts are a zone defense. They rarely blitz and try to pressure with their good front four. Free should have more room today if the line handles their assignments. Ito benefits from not being respected yet. The eagles didn’t stack the box on him. Anytime free went out the game all attention was on Julio and let Ito do what he can cause we ain’t worried about him. That’s how defenses think. Until the backup earns more respect. It’s like juju having a great year because of AB but now he’s getting all of the coverage because he’s the #1 guy now. Same for free. When he’s in the game defenses watch him like a hawk.  

1 hour ago, TheFatboi said:

He has the burst. Did you not see him run passed the entire eagles defense down to the 5 before Matt threw the int in the end zone? There were blocks missed and blockers getting blown up on top of them loading the box on Free. The colts are a zone defense. They rarely blitz and try to pressure with their good front four. Free should have more room today if the line handles their assignments. Ito benefits from not being respected yet. The eagles didn’t stack the box on him. Anytime free went out the game all attention was on Julio and let Ito do what he can cause we ain’t worried about him. That’s how defenses think. Until the backup earns more respect. It’s like juju having a great year because of AB but now he’s getting all of the coverage because he’s the #1 guy now. Same for free. When he’s in the game defenses watch him like a hawk.  

I think Free will be fine after he gets his jump cut back. Straight line speed is great. He had the ability to break opposing ankles with his change of direction and that ain't back yet. He doesn't have enough game time under his belt to be 100% yet but I have confidence he'll start putting it together.

8 minutes ago, slider said:

I think Free will be fine after he gets his jump cut back. Straight line speed is great. He had the ability to break opposing ankles with his change of direction and that ain't back yet. He doesn't have enough game time under his belt to be 100% yet but I have confidence he'll start putting it together.

Yep. That’s the only thing that’s not up to par with him. His cuts. And like you said it’s probably a confidence thing worrying if the surgically repaired grown will handle it. His straight line speed and burst is still there. Once he makes that wow cut that we’re used to and it feels good he’ll build his confidence and gradually return to form.