NCCooley

Julio set to break another record tomorrow

40 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Is AB the first star player(or player in general) to ever pretty much be kicked off 2 teams in 2 weeks time or jettisoned from 3 teams during one off-season?

TO

called his qb gay in a national interview...lol. He retracted but the Niners and Eagles gave him the boot

21 minutes ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

TO

called his qb gay in a national interview...lol. He retracted but the Niners and Eagles gave him the boot

Wasn't in a span of 2 weeks. Wasn't even in one offseason.

FalconsIn2012 likes this

20 minutes ago, NOVAFalconFan said:

MV7

Nah Karuth takes it. Fighting dogs isnt quite even to killing your girlfriend lol

I don't think it's important for Julio Jones to break a record, but it's  possible in the process  of the game. With Julio a win will be just find.

NCCooley likes this

13 minutes ago, samuel said:

I don't think it's important for Julio Jones to break a record, but it's  possible in the process  of the game. With Julio a win will be just find.

Absolutely! Win first and always and he records will come.

12 hours ago, samuel said:

Agreed

The worst thing is for a player or team to know about records as they will concentrate on them more than the winning the game.

It is baseball, but I think Acuna has been thinking more about 40/40 over the last couple of months than the game itself.

This record seems simple for Julio to break but will the next one for something like most yards while wearing red encourage Ryan to throw to him too many times or Julio to try to twist his body on a sideline the wrong way?

32 minutes ago, jlrfalcon said:

Agreed

The worst thing is for a player or team to know about records as they will concentrate on them more than the winning the game.

It is baseball, but I think Acuna has been thinking more about 40/40 over the last couple of months than the game itself.

This record seems simple for Julio to break but will the next one for something like most yards while wearing red encourage Ryan to throw to him too many times or Julio to try to twist his body on a sideline the wrong way?

Julio will break his records in the structure of the game like Brett favre. He’s the last player to go out with breaking a record on his mind. If it happens today in a win he’ll be happy. If it happens in a loss he won’t be. If it doesn’t happen today he’s not even worried about it. 

55 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

Julio will break his records in the structure of the game like Brett favre. He’s the last player to go out with breaking a record on his mind. If it happens today in a win he’ll be happy. If it happens in a loss he won’t be. If it doesn’t happen today he’s not even worried about it. 

Although Favre did go out of his way to get Strahan the sack record.

On 9/21/2019 at 6:06 PM, NCCooley said:

AB done for the rest of his career!

If his career actually ends because of this he can forget the HOF.