Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FalconsIn2012

McGary & The Bear

29 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, duckhoa said:

Thanks for sharing Draftnut.  I remember digging through trash for food when I was young....parents dying early...on my own for a while... I would not trade my childhood also.

Still like Hageman more.

Still like Hageman more than the bear killer.

Hageman isnt on the team and they play different positions. The comparison doesnt really make sense. And if he eats what he kills I have no issue with it.

Edited by LouDog

11 hours ago, LouDog said:

Hageman isnt on the team and they play different positions. The comparison doesnt really make sense. And if he eats what he kills I have no issue with it.

Well let's hope he likes to eat horses.

The Colts are on the menu today.

I am looking forward to some domination.   No more close games.

Go Falcons!!!

11 hours ago, LouDog said:

I'd say that bear meat is what made him so big,, :ninja:

duckhoa and LouDog like this

13 hours ago, Draftnut57 said:

I grew up a poor country boy,, we had squirrel . Quail  dogs and rabbit dogs,,  and deer hunted.. but not with dogs..We ate all that we killed.. i've never went bear hunting but people eat bear. Not everybody grew up with a silver spoon in their mouth. WE didn't even have a Bath room in the house until I was 5 years only. I wouldn't take anything for my childhood.. It makes you appreciate what you have . I would collect Coke bottles from the age of 6 to 8 years old,, then I started mowing lawns for like 3 to 5$ each to start with,, Then started working at the local grocery store making 1.60 an hour.. But it taught me to work,, and so I'm glad I grew up like that.. made me who I am, I don't look down on the poor,, I was poor,, And it makes me thankful for what I have today.. And the reason why I have 6 acres and a 240,000 house paid for, God said if you'll put me first, I'll take care of you... And God has never lied in His Holy Write. Let God be true and every man a liar.  Well , I'm about to head to my son's house to watch the Ga game.. on his New 84" HD TV with surround sound!!  :tiphat:  Go Dawgs....

I've got to bump this and just say,, What a game that was,,, and I got to watch it on the newest 84" HD TV my son just installed at his condo.!! Can't get any better than that! And what a game!!

The Daywalker likes this