A football life: Tony Gonzalez

socalriseup

Tony G is a class act and the best TE to ever do it... Good watch _ I didn't turn the channel when they got to the NFC Championship game It happened its apart of our history just like  SB 51 running away from it wont change the outcome. Doesn't bother me anymore another  missed opportunity like 98/16... 

Edited by Diggable Birds

1 hour ago, Diggable Birds said:

Tony G is a class act and the best TE to ever do it... Good watch _ I didn't turn the channel when they got to the NFC Championship game It happened its apart of our history just like  SB 51 running away from it wont change the outcome. Doesn't bother me anymore another  missed opportunity like 98/16... 

2012 hurt me more than 1980, 1998, 2004 or 2016. A window closing with one in our hands. No rest.

36 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

2012 hurt me more than 1980, 1998, 2004 or 2016. A window closing with one in our hands. No rest.

2016 hurt me more. Way more. Had Lombardi in our pocket. FG away from being champs of the world. A 14 year old playing Madden knows to run the ball three times and kick the frigging FG. Not us. We had the team of the century on the ropes and started swinging wildly when jabs could have finished it.

There is only one way I can ever erase that feeling.

Rest.

18 minutes ago, falken said:

2016 hurt me more. Way more. Had Lombardi in our pocket. FG away from being champs of the world. A 14 year old playing Madden knows to run the ball three times and kick the frigging FG. Not us. We had the team of the century on the ropes and started swinging wildly when jabs could have finished it.

There is only one way I can ever erase that feeling.

Rest.

To each his own. 2012 was the hardest for me. It was a window closing after a five year run with an NFCCG in our backyard. Dominated the first half then went keystone cop in the second half. I was there taking sht off SF fans after that implosion. It hurt. Even though 2016 was the worst SB loss in NFL history I felt like we could come back in 2017 and we got close. 

1 hour ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

I feel u every loss hurts first game of 2016 first game of 2019 but I agreed sum hurt way worst than others that 98 year ouch Only falcons fan in a room full of Denver fans. F*%$ you Eugene Robinson:argh::(

4 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

To each his own. 2012 was the hardest for me. It was a window closing after a five year run with an NFCCG in our backyard. Dominated the first half then went keystone cop in the second half. I was there taking sht off SF fans after that implosion. It hurt. Even though 2016 was the worst SB loss in NFL history I felt like we could come back in 2017 and we got close. 

I was doing the same thing in a room full of 49er fans in Vegas.

Ugh...

5 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

I was at the Dome on the visitor side.

When we were leaving walking up the aisles the 49ers families were coming down and they had people in front of them moving people out of the way so they could get on the field.

Insult to injury.

That 2012 team had no pass rush cause Abe was hurt.  Even if they would have held on I’m not sure how they would have fared against Suggs, Lewis, & Reed.  

The 2016 team had that game.  They had it.

I was really bummed for the 2012 loss but at least I was able to sleep that night.  Not 2016.

1 hour ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

I was at the Dome on the visitor side.

When we were leaving walking up the aisles the 49ers families were coming down and they had people in front of them moving people out of the way so they could get on the field.

Insult to injury.

That 2012 team had no pass rush cause Abe was hurt.  Even if they would have held on I’m not sure how they would have fared against Suggs, Lewis, & Reed.  

The 2016 team had that game.  They had it.

I was really bummed for the 2012 loss but at least I was able to sleep that night.  Not 2016.

We had already beat the 2012 ravens in the regular season. Aside from Flacco's improbable playoff run, they weren't any special