ryantlanta

Falcons should sign Antonio Brown

46 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, AllStarHandyMan said:

Lol only the Patriots are low enough to sign him even after the allegations.... still play him... release him and most likely dont hurt their salary cap.... 

They hired him before the allegations. They did the right thing. Although I think krafts legal issues may have factored into their decision. 

1 hour ago, falconidae said:

Brown was so toxic that the Steelers took a 21 mil dead money cap hit to get rid of him, then, less than 6 months later, the team that traded 2 draft picks to get him decided to cut him rather than pay him, lost a mil Then, the Patriots cut him. took a 9 million hit to do so.

That's 3 teams in less than a year who have spent 30+ mil NOT to have Brown on the roster.

No, just no.

Ding ding ding!!!! We have a winner!  Best post in this thread by far!

falconidae and HASHBROWN3 like this

1 hour ago, caponine said:

And If this rape allegation proves to be false , she needs to get witch slapped. 

And if it’s true? 

1 hour ago, falconidae said:

Brown was so toxic that the Steelers took a 21 mil dead money cap hit to get rid of him, then, less than 6 months later, the team that traded 2 draft picks to get him decided to cut him rather than pay him, lost a mil Then, the Patriots cut him. took a 9 million hit to do so.

That's 3 teams in less than a year who have spent 30+ mil NOT to have Brown on the roster.

No, just no.

The Patriots didn't take a 9 million dollar hit...they would have if he was on the roster Monday

They only paid him less than 200,000 dollars

That being said...I agree with you...

Just say No

5 hours ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Sign him to be Julio’s waterboy and towel guy. 

4 hours ago, Smiler11 said:

As Julio's personal water boy

Julio's touchdown dance choreographer. Because AB more than likely won't be scoring anymore this season lol.

Julio already has 3 tds in 2 weeks so let's hope there are many more to come.

Ready for Julio's 1st 10+ TD season finally.

17 minutes ago, Vandy said:

I remember some brown apologists in TAFT were giving you some crapola when you first started posting this meme.....where are they now?

Are they also free?:slick:

eh, I just share stuff I find funny. Don’t need a list of the humorless. :tiphat:

Falcons In 2012 and Vandy like this

Him and Kaepernick should join together and offer themselves as a package deal?

But, Brown certainly makes no sense in Atlanta logistically with Julio and Ridley around, financially with our cap tightness, socially with our good team chemistry or politically with Brown's criminal possibilities.

10 hours ago, falconfreak1 said:

They hired him before the allegations. They did the right thing. Although I think krafts legal issues may have factored into their decision. 

Yes I looked it up you are right.. I didnt have the facts. Still to play him when this is the case I feel is still wrong and took light away from the allegations! 

Dont get me wrong it helped with not having to hear about it none stop when watching/reading about football.. but none the less should not have been able to play IMO..  

At the end of the day the nfl doesn't really have a rule in place to do anything on allegations so I can see why they let him play.... I also think they let him play so 2020 meetings with the nfl and players association this wouldnt be fresh on the minds of "how it was handled"

13 hours ago, ryantlanta said:

Who signs him Bengals or Cowboys? 

Im going with Oakland again...

But really, I could see the Chiefs or Browns signing him, neither of those franchises has morals or a lack of shame

ryantlanta likes this

12 hours ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Are they also free?:slick:

eh, I just share stuff I find funny. Don’t need a list of the humorless. :tiphat:

Yeah, some Bull-**** was going on in here about how all that matters is what happens on the field....that off the field doesn’t matter....that Brown does all his goof-ball antics for his Instagram/twitter followers, etc etc 

LOL at those posers...

Ergo Proxy likes this