FalconsIn2012

Patriots Release AB

112 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, TheFatboi said:

TO never had off field issues. NEVER!! Not one. TO just told the trurh about his teams. 

He didn’t have rape allegations, but he wasn’t a good teammate.  Put himself above the team despite always giving 110% on Sundays.  Like AB, he was a distraction

• After blowing a 19-point lead in Chicago and losing in overtime, the disgruntled receiver accused head coach Steve Mariucci of protecting good friend **** Jauron, head coach of the Bears.

• In an interview with Playboy magazine, Owens hinted that ex-teammate Jeff Garcia was gay, a claim he later recanted.

• After hinting that he might hold out of training camp, Owens shows up with a bad attitude, refusing to acknowledge the media or speak to his teammates. After a confrontation with head coach Andy Reid, he was suspended for one week.

• During an interview with ESPN's Graham Bensinger on November 3, Owens took shots at the Eagles franchise for not publicly recognizing his 100th touchdown catch. During the interview, he stated the Eagles showed a "lack of class." He also suggested the Eagles would be better off with Packers QB Brett Favre instead of Donovan McNabb.

• On July 13, Owens claimed he was misquoted in his autobiography. Owens blamed the use of the word 'heroic" in association with his return for Super Bowl XXXIX on his co-author.

• On August 3, Owens missed the first of 14 consecutive days of practice because of a hamstring problem despite an MRI two days later revealing no significant issues. After returning to practice for several days, Owens claimed he re-aggravated the injury because his coaches pushed him back to the playing field too soon. This time he didn't return to practice until August 29.

• On October 11, Owens had a run-in with receivers coach Todd Haley. After being chastised for showing up late for practice (he later explained he was in the bathroom), Owens and Haley tangled during a meeting later in the day.

• On December 16, in a victory over the Atlanta Falcons, Owens spit in the face of cornerback DeAngelo Hall.

3 hours ago, TheFatboi said:

Can we all appreciate our SHO now? And why he actually deserves being paid as the best wr in the nfl?

No because the ones that cried like little biatches about the extension the draft picks and what not would be eating **** about now.

**** we even had enough clowns on here comparing this village idiot to our guy for the best wide out in football.Then when you mention off field how it prepares you for on the field these fools only wanted talk about thee onfield performance when in all reality both are connected.

Now we got village idiots wanting TD to go sign this moron Fark me talk about sabotage from within.

2 hours ago, octoslash said:

Why are you wondering that?

:yikes:

OBVIOUSLY I'm not ACTUALLY wondering that. Just having a go at the hypocrisy.

1 hour ago, kiwifalcon said:

No because the ones that cried like little biatches about the extension the draft picks and what not would be eating **** about now.

**** we even had enough clowns on here comparing this village idiot to our guy for the best wide out in football.Then when you mention off field how it prepares you for on the field these fools only wanted talk about thee onfield performance when in all reality both are connected.

Now we got village idiots wanting TD to go sign this moron Fark me talk about sabotage from within.

Lol

Antonio Brown is a sad sad individual who needs to seek serious help for his mental health. Something is not right in his head and he needs to get it fixed before it completely ruins his life.

On 9/20/2019 at 2:57 PM, Faithful Falcon said:

I can tell what you're about. 

What’s that supposed to mean? TO did all the stuff I said. He definitely wasn’t a thug. He was a great WR just a pretty big diva. 

On 9/20/2019 at 3:12 PM, FalconsFanSince194eva said:

How high you gotta jump to get to this conclusion. Every rape case isn't fishy, at this point I don't give AB any benefit of doubt. He was one of my top 5 players but now idc if he is behind bars, and I hate seeing black men behind bars. This man story is tragic, from hall of fame to the biggest lame.

Every rape case isn’t fishy. See Kellen Winslow Jr. 

Like I said, if he did sexually assault someone he NEEDS to be behind bars. No question. I just don’t see a lot of evidence right now.  

13 minutes ago, thamill said:

What’s that supposed to mean? TO did all the stuff I said. He definitely wasn’t a thug. He was a great WR just a pretty big diva. 

AB isn't a Thug either.