FalconsIn2012

Patriots Release AB

112 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, tactician said:

Get it done TD. Would look great in the slot next to Julio. 

The Dolphins got a better chance of winning a Superbowl before that happens...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Bunchy Carter said:

I wonder if he tea bagged her like Peyton Manning did his sexual assault victim.

Did he tea-bag her, or just put his a**hole on her face?  Either way, it's weird how this gets totally ignored

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, shc said:

Did he tea-bag her, or just put his a**hole on her face?  Either way, it's weird how this gets totally ignored

Probably put them nasty feet on her too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

What was the point of even signing him and letting him play in a game for them if they're just gonna turn right around and cut him like this?

Because they didn't know about the rape stuff?

Ergo Proxy likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Because they didn't know about the rape stuff?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the rape stuff come out before he played against the Dolphins?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AB didn't do himself any favors by acting like an A-hole with the Steelers and Raiders. More than anything with him, it's a pattern of immature, idiotic behavior and if he wants to salvage his career he needs to grow up.

Ergo Proxy likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, hjerry said:

He went into chat and harassed his accuser, included, but not limited to, posting a picture of her kids

The guy is scum, and with any hope, will never play in the NFL again

good riddance

Where did you see that about her kids

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

Dude makes TO look like a choir boy.  The Patriots must know something.  Doesn’t look good for AB

Belichick doesn't like distractions.  He'll take a flyer on a guy like that but if it continues there he will cut and not think twice.  Plus, he's got Josh Gordon who is doing the "most" with his second, I mean fifth chance.  

Godzilla1985 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, thamill said:

Belichick doesn't like distractions.  He'll take a flyer on a guy like that but if it continues there he will cut and not think twice.  Plus, he's got Josh Gordon who is doing the "most" with his second, I mean fifth chance.  

Josh Gordon is just a weed smoker. AB is a childish, idiotic fool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, shc said:

Did he tea-bag her, or just put his a**hole on her face?  Either way, it's weird how this gets totally ignored

Good question. I can't recall the details, but you're correct about it being totally ignored. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, tactician said:

Josh Gordon is just a weed smoker. AB is a childish, idiotic fool.

Yeah but knowing you're giving up millions upon millions of dollars by continuing to smoke it is pretty childish and idiotic.  I credit him on finally turning it around but it took him awhile.    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

Where did you see that about her kids

  • Sports Illustrated's Robert Klemko reports Antonio Brown sent harassing text messages to the unnamed accuser who shared allegations of his unwanted advance toward her in 2017.

    Brown allegedly sent intimidating messages in a group text, including a screenshot of her kids. The accuser's lawyer has sent a letter to the NFL asking them to step in. This is the latest incident that puts Brown's status with the league in jeopardy, as the Personal Conduct Policy prohibits "harassment, or similar forms of intimidation." With a potential placement on the commissioner's exempt list hanging over him, Brown's Week 3 availability looks up in the air.

    Sep 20, 2019, 9:05 AM ET
     
  •  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And as far as AB goes, I see a lot of this as a cash grab.  You're gonna tell me someone sexually assaulted you and you kept working for him for awhile afterward and NEVER contacted the police but you are going after him civilly.  The second one did the same thing.  Now him getting on chat and blasting her was stupid and I don't have firsthand knowledge of what happened but both cases seem fishy.    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, hjerry said:
  • Sports Illustrated's Robert Klemko reports Antonio Brown sent harassing text messages to the unnamed accuser who shared allegations of his unwanted advance toward her in 2017.

    Brown allegedly sent intimidating messages in a group text, including a screenshot of her kids. The accuser's lawyer has sent a letter to the NFL asking them to step in. This is the latest incident that puts Brown's status with the league in jeopardy, as the Personal Conduct Policy prohibits "harassment, or similar forms of intimidation." With a potential placement on the commissioner's exempt list hanging over him, Brown's Week 3 availability looks up in the air.

    Sep 20, 2019, 9:05 AM ET
     
  •  

 

I hope he never plays again if that's true. Kids should be off limits 

SkerFalcon8710 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, thamill said:

And as far as AB goes, I see a lot of this as a cash grab.  You're gonna tell me someone sexually assaulted you and you kept working for him for awhile afterward and NEVER contacted the police but you are going after him civilly.  The second one did the same thing.  Now him getting on chat and blasting her was stupid and I don't have firsthand knowledge of what happened but both cases seem fishy.    

She only sued him for $75,000 the minimum for federal court. She didn't care about the money at that point. She wanted to ruin his life and career

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, youngbloodz said:

She only sued him for $75,000 the minimum for federal court. She didn't care about the money at that point. She wanted to ruin his life and career

Good for her.

Dr Long Shot and roguebeaver like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yet... there will be those on TATF who will still try to support him, by suggesting the beenofit (sic, ala AB) of a doubt at least tacitly anyway!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, falken said:

If Antonio goes broke maybe Cam Newton will let his stay in his She-Shed.

LOL!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

OBJ is happy. He just wanted out of NY. Playing with Baker is great for him. He’s nowhere near an AB. He just gates losing more than he loves winning and I’m fine with a player like that. 

OBJ is a "me-first" millenial with an ego as fragile as porcelain. But I don't think he is a bad guy. AB is a bad guy. 

Ergo Proxy likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, youngbloodz said:

She only sued him for $75,000 the minimum for federal court. She didn't care about the money at that point. She wanted to ruin his life and career

Actually it was reported they wanted $2,000,000, Brown said no. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now