Falcons In 2012

Patriots Release AB

112 posts in this topic

Just now, hjerry said:

He went into chat and harassed his accuser, included, but not limited to, posting a picture of her kids

The guy is scum, and with any hope, will never play in the NFL again

good riddance

Dude makes TO look like a choir boy.  The Patriots must know something.  Doesn’t look good for AB

Ergo Proxy and roguebeaver like this

1 minute ago, SirCzah said:

Is it over the allegations?  :huh:

Yes, it's not football related. He played well against the Dolphins.

8 minutes ago, hjerry said:

He went into chat and harassed his accuser, included, but not limited to, posting a picture of her kids

The guy is scum, and with any hope, will never play in the NFL again

good riddance

I wonder if he tea bagged her like Peyton Manning did his sexual assault victim.

shc likes this

All of a sudden that patriots receiving corps looking mighty mediocre. Of course Brady can work with any dude working at chic fil-a so the offense should be fine. 

1 minute ago, Atlantafan21 said:

All of a sudden that patriots receiving corps looking mighty mediocre. Of course Brady can work with any dude working at chic fil-a so the offense should be fine. 

Most likely you are right but for Bill to even sign Antonio Brown he must have saw something he didn't like or a weakness ti exploit in the rest of the league. I feel like it's only a matter of time before Josh Gordon falls off the sobriety wagon. I hope I'm wrong

Just now, TheFatboi said:

Can we all appreciate our SHO now? And why he actually deserves being paid as the best wr in the nfl?

He's only 1 of 2 receivers id pay top dollar him and Hopkins. obj's crazy too and it's only a matter of time before he flips out

2 minutes ago, jdawg4876 said:

He's only 1 of 2 receivers id pay top dollar him and Hopkins. obj's crazy too and it's only a matter of time before he flips out

OBJ is happy. He just wanted out of NY. Playing with Baker is great for him. He’s nowhere near an AB. He just gates losing more than he loves winning and I’m fine with a player like that. 

Dr Long Shot likes this

What was the point of even signing him and letting him play in a game for them if they're just gonna turn right around and cut him like this?

1 minute ago, TheFatboi said:

OBJ is happy. He just wanted out of NY. Playing with Baker is great for him. He’s nowhere near an AB. He just gates losing more than he loves winning and I’m fine with a player like that. 

Obj's happy for the moment plus he wearing $200,000 watches something's not clicking up there

1 minute ago, jdawg4876 said:

Obj's happy for the moment plus he wearing $200,000 watches something's not clicking up there

Julio used to play with 200k earnings. Lots of players play with expensive jewelry on. The media just never makes a big deal about it. It’s not like the watch is gonna get hit. Nobody aims for a wrist making a tackle lol. They hit something bigger. 

1 minute ago, TheFatboi said:

Julio used to play with 200k earnings. Lots of players play with expensive jewelry on. The media just never makes a big deal about it. It’s not like the watch is gonna get hit. Nobody aims for a wrist making a tackle lol. They hit something bigger. 

Come on man you and me both know that a watch can easily be ripped off  i once broke a watch One Time by banging a desk too hard. But hey to each their own.