Unknøwn

Giants @ Braves

190 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, LouDog said:

Id rather see Hamilton batting leadoff and Swanson batting 8th

Think he’s trying hard to get Swanson going 

LouDog likes this

Fox has selected Jeff Francoeur as an analyst for the Wild Card and ALDS broadcasts. Fox is carrying AL playoffs this year, TBS has NL.

3 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Freddie Freeman is hurt.

It's that elbow again. Hes going to have to address it this winter.

Another error on Dansby. Like I said, he can't start in the playoffs because he's letting his offensive struggles negatively affect his defense.

31 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

Braves will finish with an attendance of 2,655,100 fans this year. It's their highest total since 2007.

I'm actually a little disappointed in the season attendance this year. I thought for sure they would reach 2.8 million.

5 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

Freeman isn't traveling to KC. Braves want him to rest the arm. He'll meet the team in New York. 

Freeman said the 1 day off really helped last time so the goal is 4 day off will allow him to play pain free through October. 

Yeah Swanson needs to be benched. With Hechavarria in we dont have a weak spot in our lineup. Man i hope Snit goes with who is playing best come playoff time.

What we really need is this 4 days of rest to recharge Freeman. Hes hitting .103 the last 10 games with 0 HR. He hasnt went deep in 3 weeks.

26 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

What we really need is this 4 days of rest to recharge Freeman. Hes hitting .103 the last 10 games with 0 HR. He hasnt went deep in 3 weeks.

Id be fine with giving him off the rest of the regular season to rest that elbow

6 hours ago, LouDog said:

Yeah Swanson needs to be benched. With Hechavarria in we dont have a weak spot in our lineup. Man i hope Snit goes with who is playing best come playoff time.

He is probably going with Swanson.