Unknøwn

Giants @ Braves

190 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Unknøwn said:

Braves won only 88 games that 2001 season and went in and swept the #1 seed Houston in the NLDS. Then they lost in 5 to Arizona in the NLCS and haven't won a series since.

2001 was as close as the Braves came to not winning the NL East during that streak. Phillies won 86 games that year. The other amazing thing about what they were able to do that year in winning against the Astros was they lost Rafeal Furcal during the season to a shoulder injury.

Just now, LouDog said:

He is s great dude that makes some questionable in-game decisions but the players love him and play hard for him.

Yep. People seem to think I personally hate Snitker and that couldn't be farther from the truth. I just hate his management skills with the pitching staff.

Nobody has ever questioned what an awesome dude Snitker is. Its just his game decision that get questioned like every other coach in sports. He'll be in this organization for as long as he wants regardless of how he leaves the managerial job in the future. 

Drew4719, Falconsfan567 and putnam6 like this

1 minute ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Great regular season guys...Ive enjoyed the **** out of it...and you guys as well

Its not over...lets cap this thang off

Chop the **** on!!!!

These boys are bout to do some damage

RING OF HONOR likes this

4 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

Nobody has ever questioned what an awesome dude Snitker is. Its just his game decision that get questioned like every other coach in sports. He'll be in this organization for as long as he wants regardless of how he leaves the managerial job in the future. 

Every other coach

agreed

putnam6 likes this

1 minute ago, RING OF HONOR said:

This is one of the reasons why...IMO

Snit should win back to back Manager of the year...

:munch:

5 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

330B4A61-19C6-4ACE-B864-AF2D1D9498BE.jpeg

Nobody picked us for squat!

But someone had the Rockies winning the WS! Hahahahahaha

1 minute ago, Unknøwn said:

Honestly I think Brian Jordan might be right. Keuchel in Game 1, Folty in Game 2 and then Soroka in 3. Fried in the bullpen with Julio as the emergency guy.

I agree with BJ 100%. Seems like the best way to set it up.