What's the dumbest thing you've ever done?

Baby Dik Dik

On 9/22/2019 at 8:32 PM, LouDog said:

Got caught smoking a joint on a picnic table behind the courthouse. Judge opened the window to his office and started yelling at me. I proceeded to throw a brick through the window he was yelling out of.

This is my second favorite post I've seen here over the past few months.

Just now, LouDog said:

13 or 14

I think you might be my older brother.  BRB, gonna send a text real quick..

**** it, I'll share some of his stories.  They are better than mine.  When my older brother was about 14 he stole my mom's car and drove it to our grandmother's house.  She lived 500 miles away.  No one knows how he got there. No cell phone, no GPS, no internet....

My grandma said she went out to get the newspaper in the morning and saw my mom's car there.  She walked up to the driver's side door and saw my brother, who was trying to pretend like he was asleep.  That is my favorite part of that story, the fact that he thought he could fake sleep his way out of stealing my mom's car and driving it without a license to another state.  

4 minutes ago, Boner said:

I think you might be my older brother.  BRB, gonna send a text real quick..

**** it, I'll share some of his stories.  They are better than mine.  When my older brother was about 14 he stole my mom's car and drove it to our grandmother's house.  She lived 500 miles away.  No one knows how he got there. No cell phone, no GPS, no internet....

My grandma said she went out to get the newspaper in the morning and saw my mom's car there.  She walked up to the driver's side door and saw my brother, who was trying to pretend like he was asleep.  That is my favorite part of that story, the fact that he thought he could fake sleep his way out of stealing my mom's car and driving it without a license to another state.  

Lmfao that is awesome. 

On 9/21/2019 at 2:47 PM, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

Got invited to a girl's dorm room alone, chít-chatted for a few minutes and then left.

I’ve done some of that as well. 

I would have a girl call me after she’d get out of the club to see what I was doing My answer was always just sleeping/chillin or something dumb along those. Put two and two together a few months after she moved on. Sad days. 

Edited by Scrunchomarx

• 2 weeks later...

Since we need more topics like this on this forum ill bump it with a story:

Only time i got in serious trouble was when it involved two sisters i was hanging out with. We decided to hop the fence at a local pool late one night (ya'll can see where my thought is already lol) and go for a swim. As we were in the pool another group of guys came over and started talking with the girls I was with. To get their attention back to me I figured it would be a good idea to take all of the pool furniture (probably 20-30 chairs/recliners + tables and umbrellas) and throw them into the pool to show off...

Long story short, cops came, got arrested, had to pay $2,000 in restitution fees and the only time my "member" got wet was when I was in the pool....