• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

While this sounds like good news for us, the historically cursed Falcon fan in me realizes they likely have the second coming Lawrence Taylor as his backup just for this game. Please dear god please l

And they will either have their game of their life never to be heard from again OR begin their HOF career on us.  There is NO middle ground! 

So, they aren't as good as Leonard, right?

4 hours ago, Rpgczar7 said:

I imagine the people  who spent thousands  of dollars  on season  tickets would boo if they were expecting  a great season and then the star qb retires right before  the season  starts. I'm sure falcons fans would boo if matt ryan announced  his retirement  in a similar fashion. It's  like buying  tickets to see Bruno mars  and then when you get there you see 98 degrees  on the stage.

Maybe if fans beat the living **** out of Bruno like the Colts FO did Luck they'd understand why he doesnt want to be there.

2 hours ago, falconidae said:

Brissett may do fine, there's no way anybody wanting him starting over Luck.

A couple years ago I would have agreed with you. Then Nick Foles changed all that for me. It's really an Any Given Sunday thing man. Heck even that groovy QB for the Jags is proving the same thing. If this team is smart it'll take Brissett as seriously as it took Wentz. 

6 hours ago, Rpgczar7 said:

Leonard  is out but bobby okereke  will start in his place and he is slightly  better  in coverage  than Leonard. Ej speed will also probably  see some time and he has a high motor  like leonard.

Is there really a dude with the last name speed? 

Please tell me he's slow.

18 hours ago, Rpgczar7 said:

They we would be starting if we didn't  have Leonard  and walker.

Exactly why they are backups. It’s a reason for it. If we didn’t have jones and Campbell Grace and Foye would be starting. Doesn’t mean the backups will do as well as the starters. You saw how we looked last year when Jones went down? Starters are starters for a reason. 

12 hours ago, Hurry_Up_And_Buy said:

A couple years ago I would have agreed with you. Then Nick Foles changed all that for me. It's really an Any Given Sunday thing man. Heck even that groovy QB for the Jags is proving the same thing. If this team is smart it'll take Brissett as seriously as it took Wentz. 

And the team will, I don't have to. Man is a career back up.

On 9/20/2019 at 5:09 PM, Rpgczar7 said:

I imagine the people  who spent thousands  of dollars  on season  tickets would boo if they were expecting  a great season and then the star qb retires right before  the season  starts. I'm sure falcons fans would boo if matt ryan announced  his retirement  in a similar fashion. It's  like buying  tickets to see Bruno mars  and then when you get there you see 98 degrees  on the stage.

Couldn't have chosen a better analogy than Bruno Mars/ Andrew Luck.