Goober Pyle

Here’s the catch: Desmond Trufant has worked hard to ‘turn that weakness into a strength’

36 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, RING OF HONOR said:

He doesnt need a jug machine...he just needs to massage some jugs....if you know what I mean....

A woman will tell you...you too rough...too hard...once you get that down...when she aint saying nothing...you good...

Soft hands equals more interceptions

:ninja:

I'm afraid to give you a like, because it would only encourage you.

Was their a 6 year long line at the Jugs machine?  Don't get me wrong I'm glad hes finally trying to fix his skillet hands because up until now he couldn't catch the clap in a whore house... 

On 9/19/2019 at 9:34 PM, shc said:

Arch interviewed him Monday and asked about the work he has put in on catching and said “Last year, you had a few slip through your hands”. Trufant chuckled and said it was way more than a few.

Have to give Tru credit for taking the criticism like a man and working hard in the off-season to shut up his critics. Tru was just one more unknown quantity in the off-season defensive equation that appears now to be a true strength instead of a weakness. Pardon da pun. lol. Quinn's D may fool'em all and be just as responsible for getting this team back to the SB as the offense.

shc likes this

On 9/21/2019 at 0:17 PM, PokerSteve said:

Have to give Tru credit for taking the criticism like a man and working hard in the off-season to shut up his critics. Tru was just one more unknown quantity in the off-season defensive equation that appears now to be a true strength instead of a weakness. Pardon da pun. lol. Quinn's D may fool'em all and be just as responsible for getting this team back to the SB as the offense.

I think maybe we still need to hold off on that true strength stuff.  I mean that was just ........what was that?

PokerSteve likes this

Just now, Peyton said:

I think maybe we still need to hold off on that true strength stuff.  I mean that was just ........what was that?

I have no idea. I just know it blew chunks.

People will still swear down he’s great & finished the last 8 games strong last year . Lmfaoo . That chump has been stealing money since 2016 . 

Shnikies likes this