Jump to content

The last time Atlanta played Indy


Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, Dr Long Shot said:

His play calling in the superbowl after half time was an abomination and cost us the game. 

His play-calling through the other 18 games resulted in us having the 7th highest scoring offense of all-time and giving Ryan his best season by far.

If Freeman wouldn't have missed that block, if Ryan wouldn't have taken that sack, if Alford would've just caught that INT, woulda coulda shoulda whatever but Shanahan turns every QB he works with into gold and I goddamit I miss it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Ergo Proxy said:

In Indy*

Last meeting was 2015 in Atlanta:

11/22/15   IND 24 vs ATL 21
 
But Julio first TD homecoming :tiphat:

If I remember correctly WWE Survivor Series was that night at Phillips Arena as well.  My son and I attended both events.  There was a confirmed terror threat on the building and Homeland Security was everywhere for both events.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

I didn't. Just pointing out the blowouts the Saints were on the receiving end of. The Super Bowl wasn't a blowout for the Saints and the Saints record vs Manning is 1-2 IIRC

Be that as it may, I don’t think the Colts will be blowing anyone out with Jacoby Brissett anytime soon though.

However, I’ll take those two blowout wins for that Super Bowl win every day of the week and twice on Sundays. I know y’all would too.

:tiphat: 

Edited by Iron Saint
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

Be that as it may, I don’t think the Colts will be blowing anyone out with Jacoby Brissett anytime soon though.

However, I’ll take those two blowout wins for that Super Bowl win every day of the week and twice on Sundays. I know y’all would too.

:tiphat: 

Meh. That super bowl boast doesn’t really get to me as it would some of my fellow posters. Just don’t pretend the Saints are above anyone else because they blew out a team completely in full blown turmoil. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Meh. That super bowl boast doesn’t really get to me as it would some of my fellow posters. Just don’t pretend the Saints are above anyone else because they blew out a team completely in full blown turmoil. 

If I was bragging about blowing them out, I wouldn't have mentioned Curtis Painter was starting. :lol:

7 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Nope. That should be renamed a Jones route.

This is unrelated, but I demand Slayer be next to be in your signature. :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

Be that as it may, I don’t think the Colts will be blowing anyone out with Jacoby Brissett anytime soon though.

However, I’ll take those two blowout wins for that Super Bowl win every day of the week and twice on Sundays. I know y’all would too.

:tiphat: 

Well they do have the dolphins  on their schedule.  If they can't  blow them out then they probably  won't  blow anyone out.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

But you..... nvm

:lol:

12 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Seasons, or r.i.b?

Man, as much as I love 'Seasons', it HAS to be be "Angel of Death". It has to be the greatest thrash song ever. :)

10 hours ago, Rpgczar7 said:

Well they do have the dolphins  on their schedule.  If they can't  blow them out then they probably  won't  blow anyone out.

giphy.gif

:tiphat:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...