ya_boi_j

The last time Atlanta played Indy

48 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, Dr Long Shot said:

His play calling in the superbowl after half time was an abomination and cost us the game. 

His play-calling through the other 18 games resulted in us having the 7th highest scoring offense of all-time and giving Ryan his best season by far.

If Freeman wouldn't have missed that block, if Ryan wouldn't have taken that sack, if Alford would've just caught that INT, woulda coulda shoulda whatever but Shanahan turns every QB he works with into gold and I goddamit I miss it.

6 hours ago, Dr Long Shot said:

I actually have forgotten that game. Have literally no recollection of it which is rare for me lol. 

I make it a priority to forget the season after it ends. 

Ahh 2011, that was a fun year.

We beat them 62-7 on Sunday Night Football. Poor Curtis Painter didn’t stand a chance.

17 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

Ahh 2011, that was a fun year.

We beat them 62-7 on Sunday Night Football. Poor Curtis Painter didn’t stand a chance.

Yeah. With Manning New Orleans didn’t stand a chance. 41-10 in that previous showdown in 2007. 55-21 in 2003

13 hours ago, Ergo Proxy said:

In Indy*

Last meeting was 2015 in Atlanta:

11/22/15   IND 24 vs ATL 21

But Julio first TD homecoming :tiphat:

If I remember correctly WWE Survivor Series was that night at Phillips Arena as well.  My son and I attended both events.  There was a confirmed terror threat on the building and Homeland Security was everywhere for both events.  

14 hours ago, Ergo Proxy said:

In Indy*

Last meeting was 2015 in Atlanta:

11/22/15   IND 24 vs ATL 21

But Julio first TD homecoming :tiphat:

2015 game doesn't  matter now. Different  colts team and coaching staff. Same with the falcons.

Ergo Proxy likes this

9 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Yeah. With Manning New Orleans didn’t stand a chance. 41-10 in that previous showdown in 2007. 55-21 in 2003

I think you forgot a game...

;)

1 hour ago, nomak said:

Julio 3 TDs in this game. 

Nah pierre will play. They may put him on julio and have rock and wilson on Ridley and sanu or they could put rock on julio with hooker shadowing  over top and put pierre on ridley

1 hour ago, Iron Saint said:

I think you forgot a game...

;)

I didn't. Just pointing out the blowouts the Saints were on the receiving end of. The Super Bowl wasn't a blowout for the Saints and the Saints record vs Manning is 1-2 IIRC

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

I didn't. Just pointing out the blowouts the Saints were on the receiving end of. The Super Bowl wasn't a blowout for the Saints and the Saints record vs Manning is 1-2 IIRC

Be that as it may, I don’t think the Colts will be blowing anyone out with Jacoby Brissett anytime soon though.

However, I’ll take those two blowout wins for that Super Bowl win every day of the week and twice on Sundays. I know y’all would too.

:tiphat: 

Edited by Iron Saint
Falconsfan567 likes this

28 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

Be that as it may, I don’t think the Colts will be blowing anyone out with Jacoby Brissett anytime soon though.

However, I’ll take those two blowout wins for that Super Bowl win every day of the week and twice on Sundays. I know y’all would too.

Meh. That super bowl boast doesn’t really get to me as it would some of my fellow posters. Just don’t pretend the Saints are above anyone else because they blew out a team completely in full blown turmoil. 

22 hours ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

Is any player in NFL history more dangerous on a crossing route than Julio Jones?  

Almost unfair if he is hit in stride and at a full sprint

Nope. That should be renamed a Jones route.

8 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Meh. That super bowl boast doesn’t really get to me as it would some of my fellow posters. Just don’t pretend the Saints are above anyone else because they blew out a team completely in full blown turmoil. 

If I was bragging about blowing them out, I wouldn't have mentioned Curtis Painter was starting. :lol:

7 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Nope. That should be renamed a Jones route.

This is unrelated, but I demand Slayer be next to be in your signature. :D

ATLSlobberKnockers likes this

4 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

If I was bragging about blowing them out, I wouldn't have mentioned Curtis Painter was starting. :lol:

But you..... nvm

Iron Saint likes this

8 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

Seasons, or r.i.b?

Iron Saint likes this

19 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

Well they do have the dolphins  on their schedule.  If they can't  blow them out then they probably  won't  blow anyone out.

Iron Saint likes this

15 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

But you..... nvm

:lol:

12 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Seasons, or r.i.b?

Man, as much as I love 'Seasons', it HAS to be be "Angel of Death". It has to be the greatest thrash song ever. :)

10 hours ago, Rpgczar7 said:

Well they do have the dolphins  on their schedule.  If they can't  blow them out then they probably  won't  blow anyone out.

giphy.gif

ATLSlobberKnockers likes this

55 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

:lol:

Man, as much as I love 'Seasons', it HAS to be be "Angel of Death". It has to be the greatest thrash song ever. :)

giphy.gif

Lol

Iron Saint likes this