ya_boi_j

The last time Atlanta played Indy

48 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

In Indy*

Last meeting was 2015 in Atlanta:

11/22/15   IND 24 vs ATL 21

But Julio first TD homecoming :tiphat:

To be fair, that’s a game we’d all like to forget. That game embodied 2015 falcons. Turnovers for days. Matt played a terrible game that day. 

41 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I was at that game, as soon as Julio pooped up and asked for the challenge flag I knew he caught it.

Side note, the Indy fans have this odd habit of screaming 'FIRST DOWN' in unison directly into the ears of opposing fans every time the Colts got one. There must have been 30 of those children of the corn weirdos yelling that **** at our small contingent. I just replied 'SCOREBOARD'

12 minutes ago, DD: Objective Elite said:

I was at that game, as soon as Julio pooped up and asked for the challenge flag I knew he caught it.

Side note, the Indy fans have this odd habit of screaming 'FIRST DOWN' in unison directly into the ears of opposing fans every time the Colts got one. There must have been 30 of those children of the corn weirdos yelling that **** at our small contingent. I just replied 'SCOREBOARD'

I was at this games as well. And you’re right about the first down screaming. I joined in on the vice versa tho

42 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

To be fair, that’s a game we’d all like to forget. That game embodied 2015 falcons. Turnovers for days. Matt played a terrible game that day. 

2016 Matt Ryan would have TORCHED the Colts. Probably 45-24 or something like that.

Atlantafan21 likes this

3 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

The Dolphins backups looked pretty good in preseason against us. Lol. 

To be fair, half their sideline got traded or moved in the month after. :tiphat:

papachaz likes this

1 hour ago, Atlantafan21 said:

I actually have forgotten that game. Have literally no recollection of it which is rare for me lol. 

ya_boi_j likes this

20 minutes ago, Dr Long Shot said:

I actually have forgotten that game. Have literally no recollection of it which is rare for me lol. 

Man it was a disaster lol. We were turning the ball over like crazy. Somehow we lost on a late FG despite all the turnovers, which is pretty much how we lost every game outside of the Carolina blowout that year. 

Dr Long Shot and papachaz like this

1 hour ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Man it was a disaster lol. We were turning the ball over like crazy. Somehow we lost on a late FG despite all the turnovers, which is pretty much how we lost every game outside of the Carolina blowout that year. 

Yea I pretty much have blocked out most of that season. Just remember a string of shotgun snaps flying over Matt's head and untimely fumbles lol. 

3 hours ago, Dr Long Shot said:

Yea I pretty much have blocked out most of that season. Just remember a string of shotgun snaps flying over Matt's head and untimely fumbles lol. 

Falcons lost to Matt Freaking Hasselbeck that game. It was such a disaster. Didn't Ryan also throw a pick 6 from his own end zone in that game? Ugh.