Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ya_boi_j

The last time Atlanta played Indy

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

In Indy*

Last meeting was 2015 in Atlanta:

11/22/15   IND 24 vs ATL 21
 
But Julio first TD homecoming :tiphat:

To be fair, that’s a game we’d all like to forget. That game embodied 2015 falcons. Turnovers for days. Matt played a terrible game that day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

 

I was at that game, as soon as Julio pooped up and asked for the challenge flag I knew he caught it.

Side note, the Indy fans have this odd habit of screaming 'FIRST DOWN' in unison directly into the ears of opposing fans every time the Colts got one. There must have been 30 of those children of the corn weirdos yelling that **** at our small contingent. I just replied 'SCOREBOARD'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, DD: Objective Elite said:

I was at that game, as soon as Julio pooped up and asked for the challenge flag I knew he caught it.

Side note, the Indy fans have this odd habit of screaming 'FIRST DOWN' in unison directly into the ears of opposing fans every time the Colts got one. There must have been 30 of those children of the corn weirdos yelling that **** at our small contingent. I just replied 'SCOREBOARD'

I was at this games as well. And you’re right about the first down screaming. I joined in on the vice versa tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Atlantafan21 said:

To be fair, that’s a game we’d all like to forget. That game embodied 2015 falcons. Turnovers for days. Matt played a terrible game that day. 

I actually have forgotten that game. Have literally no recollection of it which is rare for me lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Dr Long Shot said:

I actually have forgotten that game. Have literally no recollection of it which is rare for me lol. 

Man it was a disaster lol. We were turning the ball over like crazy. Somehow we lost on a late FG despite all the turnovers, which is pretty much how we lost every game outside of the Carolina blowout that year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Man it was a disaster lol. We were turning the ball over like crazy. Somehow we lost on a late FG despite all the turnovers, which is pretty much how we lost every game outside of the Carolina blowout that year. 

Yea I pretty much have blocked out most of that season. Just remember a string of shotgun snaps flying over Matt's head and untimely fumbles lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dr Long Shot said:

Yea I pretty much have blocked out most of that season. Just remember a string of shotgun snaps flying over Matt's head and untimely fumbles lol. 

Falcons lost to Matt Freaking Hasselbeck that game. It was such a disaster. Didn't Ryan also throw a pick 6 from his own end zone in that game? Ugh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
  • Create New...