Jake Matthews and James Carpenter flipped T/G vs PHI

Ergo Proxy

Yup... I think if he continue to play like he did last week.... He should be our RG (I've always felt he was the guy evendors tho it seem like the team wanted Carp to be the guy) ...

I just think he is younger (26 years old) and more athletic.

One thing Ill give the FO props about.... We called them crazy for signing 2 guards and drafting one....Wellll the depth coming thru now

Just now, The O.D.B said:

Could this be a chess  move as well? IE. Put something on tape with us switching OL and defense assumes JM is going to pull but then, POW! it's not a run and pass over the top.

That’s perhaps a possibility because yeah it seems telegraphed if you only move him inside for potential pulls.

7 minutes ago, athell said:

Stocker has been a huge disappointment too in the run game.  Wish we still had Paulsen at this point...

It’s been a bit of a surprise with Stocker to be honest. Maybe he is still adjusting here...

You’d like to think Graham will wind up with a handful of targets as the season goes along, too. Could make for an easy cut of Stocker instead of paying him year 2 and you find another blocking TE for depth.

Key is Hooper coming back or not...

3 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

It’s been a bit of a surprise with Stocker to be honest. Maybe he is still adjusting here...

You’d like to think Graham will wind up with a handful of targets as the season goes along, too. Could make for an easy cut of Stocker instead of paying him year 2 and you find another blocking TE for depth.

Key is Hooper coming back or not...

Yeah, I was looking into him and he looked so much better previously, especially with the Titans...thought he would be able to handle block duties so much better than he has.  It's only 2 weeks, but so far not so good...

Graham has had 2 snaps to Stocker's 52 it looks like...if he continues to suck *** in the block game, I hope they give Graham more of a chance.

4 minutes ago, jdawg4876 said:

I vote levine but potato or tomato 

I'll let you have Levi :) 

1 hour ago, falcons007 said:

My best bet is they saw something and switched up. Lindstorm was great at RG, I wouldn’t switch him around. Let Brown and carpenter fill in for LG.

I think that’s where the video is going, Jamon has shown 2nd level ability for his size. Always thought he had the inside track for LG until he got hurt and Carpenter healed in preseason.

1 minute ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Stocker has ******* sucked. Ryan forcing it to hooper in the endzone with stocker wide open tells me how much ryan trusts stocker too.

After stocker abandoned his route on back of endzone which was picked off. Stocker isn’t getting many looks. It’s time to bring in Graham and see what he can do.

Just now, falcons007 said:

After stocker abandoned his route on back of endzone which was picked off. Stocker isn’t getting many looks. It’s time to bring in Graham and see what he can do.

This. That reminded me of **** I'd see on madden. I'm rolling out right and just waiting for my guy to beat the coverage and as he's about to and I throw it he stops ******* running and its picked.

2 hours ago, atljbo said:

Yup... I think if he continue to play like he did last week.... He should be our RG (I've always felt he was the guy evendors tho it seem like the team wanted Carp to be the guy) ...

I just think he is younger (26 years old) and more athletic.

One thing Ill give the FO props about.... We called them crazy for signing 2 guards and drafting one....Wellll the depth coming thru now

TD said after last season that the OL collapse would never happen again.

2 hours ago, Ergo Proxy said:

What’s the point if your LG needs to pull? Appeared to be an athleticism need out of the LG on that play.

man what a great set up for the future though since that's on tape. "oh, Jakes at guard, he's pulling to the right"  

misdirection it right, then run it left.....

:D