Can We Extend Tyeler Davidson Now?

It is a LONG WAY to go why all the contract speculation now about who's going and who's staying? Can we try and get this thing this year? Davidson will make Grady All Pro. He is better than Poe. Vic and Taak will be better  because of Davidson. Wow you think Allen is expendable already????? He may be one of the hardest hitting DB's in the league. You don't just start tinkering with something very good for a unknown draft pick who may OR may not pan out.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Love this guy.  He is one of the most underrated signings across the entire NFL. I’m a huge fan.  We need to lock this guy up.

Let me say, I wasn't the biggest fan of our 2019 draft.   I was so concerned about our weakness in the middle of the D-line that I wanted a big nasty with moves as our first pick. A long, prototy

firstly they are stacked on the DL, secondly yep, consensus from the Stains fans was that he was a high-motor workhorse that made others around better, and that they were pi$$ed they let him walk. Mak

12 hours ago, autigerfan said:

The dude has honestly balled through two games making Senat an afterthought.  I would be careful to extend him however as I can see him cashing in big on the open market.  If we could do something team friendly I say yes, but he is likely looking for 8M+ given where the market is for DT's now.

Nah.

Guarantee no one is looking at him the same way we are after 2 games. And I was the first one mentioning extending him, so that isn't a slight.

10 hours ago, THEHEADCOACH said:

I can promise you, this isn't even in question , Mack will be here unless he retires. TD isn't gonna let that same black eye get him again. 

I would like to think so but he’s got a big cap hit    .

its also the last year of his contract so they can’t really restructure

Maybe they resign him but he’s 33 and there’s no guarantee he resigns.

4 hours ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

I would like to think so but he’s got a big cap hit    .

its also the last year of his contract so they can’t really restructure

Maybe they resign him but he’s 33 and there’s no guarantee he resigns.

TD will sell his soul. Mack isn't leaving without him retiring or another Vet probowler to replace him(which ain't happening). TD will not make the same mistake twice.

Edited by THEHEADCOACH

I see Sanu as a possible cap hit. With Ridleys emergence as a bonafide no.2 and Hooper an above average TE that needs to be resigned I see Sanu as a huge luxury item. 

Note I don’t know his contract status- he may be not prudent to let go or save nothing - however he seems a likely option to me to recoup a few million. 

On 9/20/2019 at 7:03 PM, primetime said:

I see Sanu as a possible cap hit. With Ridleys emergence as a bonafide no.2 and Hooper an above average TE that needs to be resigned I see Sanu as a huge luxury item. 

Note I don’t know his contract status- he may be not prudent to let go or save nothing - however he seems a likely option to me to recoup a few million. 

Agree on Sanu but I'd keep him over Hooper if I had to.

4 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Loved the Davison, and Stocke r pick ups. Don't know what's up with Stocke r but he ain't himself.

15 hours ago, MilleniumFalcon said:

Yeah, he was a low-key guy I thought was really good on the hated Saints. You know he's good because Cam Jordan was sad in every interview that Tyeler was gone and said he was a major force in the middle.

Saints are in trouble with Brees out