51 minutes ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

Think we need to give Freeman a pass for the last few weeks.  Our run blocking has been atrocious 

Just looking at those 2 matchups before the season, I didn't expect us to run the ball well in either one whether we won or lost, so I'm definitely not judging free yet. O-line is still a work in progress, but I expect them to continue improving as the season goes on.

2 hours ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

Think we need to give Freeman a pass for the last few weeks.  Our run blocking has been atrocious 

1 hour ago, Drew4719 said:

Just looking at those 2 matchups before the season, I didn't expect us to run the ball well in either one whether we won or lost, so I'm definitely not judging free yet. O-line is still a work in progress, but I expect them to continue improving as the season goes on.

Biggest issue imho has been Stocker. I was excited for him to come in, but he's been absolutely atrocious. Putting us in holes constantly, whether it's with Matt's passes or run blocking. He needs to be benched, period.

10 hours ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

My man @Ergo Proxy could give him a run for his money.  

Not this... :ninja:

10 hours ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

^This. :tiphat:

Yeah, you can see how the double teams have to get cleaned up so that it can lead to a 2nd level block.

Meanwhile, on the edge when we use TEs they have to execute.

It'll take a minute and then we can see the FB Smith for power-I.

I think the offense is ahead of the curve considering the defenses we've faced. Good tweet chain, but I gotta work through the 2nd half later!