WhenFalconsWin

Is this Tru?

71 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

For any Tru haters out there:

Dude has produced a 0.0 QB passer rating in the first two weeks of the season.

That hasn't happened since Ronde Barber in 2010

This is the jinx of all jinx's. I now fully expect him to get completely roasted this week by TY to the tune of 150 yards and 2 TDs.

Emmitt, IamFRESCO1, UK13 and 8 others like this

13 hours ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

This is the jinx of all jinx's. I now fully expect him to get completely roasted this week by TY to the tune of 150 yards and 2 TDs.

Nope, it doesn't work like that.

Dude is ballin' me saying something isn't going to change that. 

You don't walk under latter's, open an umbrella indoors, or cross paths with a black cat...I get you man

Well, I owe him an apolligy for sure.. But the reason was because of how he played last year...  He looked DONE.. OVER.. and Out.  But he's been playing this year like the best in the league so far... this year.. If he can keep that up.. WE will be hard to beat by the playoffs.. Because he was the only person I thought we should have replaced.. I don't know what happened to him and what somebody told him.. and don't care.He probably saw the wrighting  on the wall after the draft.. I'm just glad he's playing like the best in the league right now.. Sure hope he can do that for this full season. We have a great chance to go deep into the playoffs...

Emmitt and mikeg272 like this

54 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I already ate my crow in JD's thread so I'm good :D

I'm not eating mine he was one of the worst CB's last year and I think our new DC had a closed door meeting with him. He could have played at this level last year he got paid and got lazy

Flying Falcon and Draftnut57 like this

7 minutes ago, Xfactor said:

I'm not eating mine he was one of the worst CB's last year and I think our new DC had a closed door meeting with him. He could have played at this level last year he got paid and got lazy

I'm glad I'm not the only person who saw how sorry he played last year.. Because he stunk it up... I've never seen anything like his turn around this year..  No telling what he may have been dealing with last year... what ever it was.. it was bad! Because he did stink bad last year!! He needs to be glad he got another chance. He's playing like he is glad and trying to prove he belongs here. 

GeorgiaBoyz likes this

Finally . 3 years later & 2 games in . It’s a statute of limitations on serving crow dude . “To the Truuu haters.” Lmfaooo . :lol:

I just hope he keeps it up & hopefully you didn’t jinx him . 

Emmitt likes this

Trufant has looked great this season. I don't mind saying I was wrong for wanting him gone after last year. Of course, it is easier for teams to pick on Oliver because of his inexperience and not throw at Trufant, but Tru is locking it down and the two picks last Sunday were great.

WhenFalconsWin likes this

16 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Finally . 3 years later & 2 games in . It’s a statute of limitations on serving crow dude . “To the Truuu haters.” Lmfaooo . :lol:

I just hope he keeps it up & hopefully you didn’t jinx him . 

You can uncross your fingers now as I break 7 mirrors...:lol:

PokerSteve likes this

1 hour ago, Draftnut57 said:

Well, I owe him an apolligy for sure.. But the reason was because of how he played last year...  He looked DONE.. OVER.. and Out.  But he's been playing this year like the best in the league so far... this year.. If he can keep that up.. WE will be hard to beat by the playoffs.. Because he was the only person I thought we should have replaced.. I don't know what happened to him and what somebody told him.. and don't care.He probably saw the wrighting  on the wall after the draft.. I'm just glad he's playing like the best in the league right now.. Sure hope he can do that for this full season. We have a great chance to go deep into the playoffs...

He was much better than most realize from Week 8-17 last season.  

21 minutes ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

Yep. He had a rough start but played pretty well down the stretch. Alford on the other hand was awful all season long (he was literally the worst corner in the league) yet got nowhere near the hate Tru received.

50 minutes ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

Maybe so... But if your a professional NFL player and you can't get a good game in the first 7 games of the season.. Most of the time that player will be let go..He needs to count his blessings that we didn't say by by.. Hoping he's seen the light..I think he has,, but in the first half of last year you could see in his eyes." The lights may be on, but nobody be home!"

ATLSlobberKnockers likes this

9 minutes ago, Draftnut57 said:

Maybe so... But if your a professional NFL player and you can't get a good game in the first 7 games of the season.. Most of the time that player will be let go..He needs to count his blessings that we didn't say by by.. Hoping he's seen the light..I think he has,, but in the first half of last year you could see in his eyes." The lights may be on, but nobody be home!"

But they knew he was coming back from injury so no, he wasn't going to be let go.

Boise Falcon Fan likes this

1 minute ago, EJmusic said:

But they knew he was coming back from injury so no, he wasn't going to be let go.

My question would then be... Why would they play him knowing he was  not going to get the job done,, and why would take a chance on him not healing while he played those games.. ??? Makes no sense ,, So I don't think that was the case.. JMO.

14 minutes ago, Draftnut57 said:

The irony is strong with this one.

Just now, Draftnut57 said:

My question would then be... Why would they play him knowing he was  not going to get the job done,, and why would take a chance on him not healing while he played those games.. ??? Makes no sense ,, So I don't think that was the case.. JMO.

Because he played fine, you guys just think a corner has to give up 0 catches to be good.

red falcon likes this