Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Since1990

TATF! Is That You??

45 posts in this topic

That's me in the Julio jersey last year at the MNF game vs NYG. My wife decided to video me for no good reason on a 1st & 10 with 5 mins left in the 2nd quarter.

That play happened to be the 47 yard TD from Ryan to Hall!!  Such a great memory!

I was thinking about this video the other day and wondered if any of you guys are in it

Like I said in the IG post, I don't know who the dude next to me is, but for those 3 hours we were brothers! 

1 hour ago, Since1990 said:

That's me in the Julio jersey last year at the MNF game vs NYG. My wife decided to video me for no good reason on a 1st & 10 with 5 mins left in the 2nd quarter.

That play happened to be the 47 yard TD from Ryan to Hall!!  Such a great memory!

I was thinking about this video the other day and wondered if any of you guys are in it

Like I said in the IG post, I don't know who the dude next to me is, but for those 3 hours we were brothers! 

Whats your name? Im a Cburton as.well

Flying Falcon and Since1990 like this

23 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Whats your name? Im a Cburton as.well

I'm Chris! Of the Amityville, NY Burton's but currently in Denver.

Just now, JD dirtybird21 said:

Something tells me that 90% of the guys in here are actually completely different in person

That 10% though.

I can admit I'm no different IRL than I am here. You can ask @blkbigdog35. I just talk ****. The flip side on here is I talk **** to people who get bent out of shape way too easy. Thankfully there are a few that knows what it is :lol::lol: **** I talk **** to my family. Me and my mom have the best conversations when we're talking **** to each other. My 3 year old is the only one that can shut me up.

9 hours ago, Since1990 said:

Y'all are still brothers, bro. In a quantum sense, there is no real separation. Y'all still together in spirit ~ with all the rest of us in Dirty Bird Nation. We fuss sometimes, but we all love our Falcons and together some day we're going to get our Lombardi Trophy dammit.

Since1990 likes this

Reminds me of when I watched the Falcons play the Skins at FedEx field in '12. There was a bunch of Falcons fans in our section, made me proud. But this one dude was about 5 rows back and we kept running up to each other and high fiving, back slapping, and starting chants together. Some of the chants spread and got so loud you could definitely hear "A-T-L" chants on the broadcast. Skins fans hated us so much that day, but we were brothers for 3 hours!

Since1990 likes this

3 hours ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Something tells me that 90% of the guys in here are actually completely different in person

We definitely have some serial killers on here.

I'll say about 5% of the posters on here are serial killers, while at least 30% of them are mentally disturbed. Another 20% may have never seen anything outside of this site in years.

17 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

I'll say about 5% of the posters on here are serial killers, while at least 30% of them are mentally disturbed. Another 20% may have never seen anything outside of this site in years.

I can name the other 45% but i'll keep them to myself :ninja::ninja:

21 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Hahaha that's dark man. 

DawnOfThemBirds and PokerSteve like this

5 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

That 10% though.

I can admit I'm no different IRL than I am here. You can ask @blkbigdog35. I just talk ****. The flip side on here is I talk **** to people who get bent out of shape way too easy. Thankfully there are a few that knows what it is :lol::lol: **** I talk **** to my family. Me and my mom have the best conversations when we're talking **** to each other. My 3 year old is the only one that can shut me up.

Very true bruh!  But man some of these people are just plain miserable or something.  

ya_boi_j likes this

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

I can name the other 45% but i'll keep them to myself :ninja::ninja:

Some still stalking you  :lol:

2 hours ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Bruh no doubt about it.  Some of these dudes go straight ballistic with their posts or some give you that WTF moment!

19 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Very true bruh!  But man some of these people are just plain miserable or something.  

I probably done caught you off guard with some of the **** I talk to my wife lol. I’m glad she knows how to laugh cause if she didn’t I’d be dead lol

16 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Some still stalking you  :lol:

Bruh no doubt about it.  Some of these dudes go straight ballistic with their posts or some give you that WTF moment!

Man you ain’t lyin. 

blkbigdog35 likes this