Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ergo Proxy

Injury Report Updates: Bosher, McGary DNP...IND Mack, Leonard DNP

53 posts in this topic

On Indy's side, Marlon Mack was a DNP.  They didn't practice, so it's a hypothetical "if we had practice he wouldn't have practiced"...same with Leonard...so something to monitor.

Ergo Proxy and gazoo like this

4 minutes ago, athell said:

Have we heard ANYTHING on Kaleb?  Thought I saw tests were all negative so hopefully this is just a rest day...dodged a huge bullet there.

DQ said the knee was clean, but he is sore in Monday presser.

At first, he seemed to just refer to the tests Sunday night to go back in but someone pushed him on it...."so, the knee with Kaleb is clean?" ... "yes."

As long as Kaleb is LP in some form this week I wouldn't worry BUT they may rest him 1 week if Ty and Gono can tag team RT this week as a worst case.

Edited by Ergo Proxy
Flyin' In DC and athell like this

1 hour ago, falconidae said:

Eagles are so beat up after the game that they canceled practice today and just did a walk through.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001056294/article/eagles-scrap-padded-practice-amid-injury-issues

Eh, apparently it was planned because they have a short week coming up. Even Indy didn’t practice today and did a walkthrough :shrug:

4 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Eh, apparently it was planned because they have a short week coming up. Even Indy didn’t practice today and did a walkthrough :shrug:

Well, OK, but that's not what the NFL article says:

"Just two weeks into the 2019 campaign, the Philadelphia Eagles are so banged up that coach Doug Pederson canceled practice Wednesday, electing to conduct a walkthrough instead ahead of Sunday's home tilt versus the Detroit Lions..."

2 minutes ago, falconidae said:

Well, OK, but that's not what the NFL article says:

"Just two weeks into the 2019 campaign, the Philadelphia Eagles are so banged up that coach Doug Pederson canceled practice Wednesday, electing to conduct a walkthrough instead ahead of Sunday's home tilt versus the Detroit Lions..."

Ok well if you don’t have enough guys :ninja:

Just something else I heard on radio or read today as perhaps an additional reason to rest them ahead of their TNF short week after Lions they play Packers.

Also, I’m not sure if Colts practiced or not. I saw a tweet saying it was just a walkthrough today.

6 hours ago, Ergo Proxy said:

DQ said the knee was clean, but he is sore in Monday presser.

At first, he seemed to just refer to the tests Sunday night to go back in but someone pushed him on it...."so, the knee with Kaleb is clean?" ... "yes."

As long as Kaleb is LP in some form this week I wouldn't worry BUT they may rest him 1 week if Ty and Gono can tag team RT this week as a worst case.

I’d be shocked if he doesn’t at least have some kind of sprain. He needs the rest

Ergo Proxy and MattM12 like this

1 hour ago, athell said:

For us, looks like Bosher was the only DNP (Kaleb practiced praise Jesus)

For Indy, another DNP for both Leonard and Mack.

:lol: Praise Jesus.

athell likes this

Leonard is unlikely to play this week...and if for whatever reason Mack cant go, that is a huge blow to their offense.

I know Pierre was dinged up too.

For us, Kaleb not playing is a downside, but I figure Gono should be back soon right?

2 minutes ago, ki46dinah said:

Leonard is unlikely to play this week...and if for whatever reason Mack cant go, that is a huge blow to their offense.

I know Pierre was dinged up too.

For us, Kaleb not playing is a downside, but I figure Gono should be back soon right?

Kaleb practiced today.  He looks like he is playing.

14 minutes ago, athell said:

Kaleb practiced today.  He looks like he is playing.

Can't find the report, full participation or limited ?

14 minutes ago, stizz said:

Going to have to make a decision on Bosher soon. Just cut Hill and sign Wile to the active roster or IR Bosher. Extremely unfair to the defense to let Bosher continue to kick 35 yard punts.

I am surprised they haven't done something yet.  As hurt as he looked, that will probably linger.  

stizz likes this