ryantlanta

Anyone want a Taco?

65 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Geneaut said:

Is Taco the guy Dallas took when we jumped them for Takk in the draft?

Folks ding TD for moving up in the draft, but if this is the case you see why TD does it.

Yep. I remember the look on Jerry’s face after that happened.  Meanwhile at Flowey Branch after this news.

giphy.gif

You guys beat me to it. I still remember the video in Dallas' war room the night of the Draft. Everything was all good in the neighborhood because they thought that Takk McKinley was going to fall right into their laps; well, until the Falcons traded up to get him. It was Def Comedy Jam-level hilarious watching Jason Garrett and Rod Marinelli try to convince Jerry Jones that Taco was just as good; even Jerry knew that he found himself in the trick bag. 

Boy, did things turned sour in that war room in a hurry...

Edited by ratesforless

When you are a first-round pick and the team that drafted you is releasing you a year after the fact... that's a pretty big red flag lol. 

Vandy likes this

58 minutes ago, Geneaut said:

Is Taco the guy Dallas took when we jumped them for Takk in the draft?

Folks ding TD for moving up in the draft, but if this is the case you see why TD does it.

this was my exact thought! a lot here were high on him predraft, when we took Takk, the bois took him. now cutting him. yay US, LOL

PokerSteve likes this

23 minutes ago, athell said:

Imagine adding T.J. Watt to THAT defense O.o

They really wanted Takk but after the Falcons picked him, TJ Watt was right there... but they took Taco.