Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FalconJim

Looks like the Ra'Shede Hageman experiment is OVER!

52 posts in this topic

FLOWERY BRANCH — 

Defensive lineman Ra’Shede Hageman, who finished his two-game suspension, was waived/injured by the Falcons on Monday. Hageman, 29, was trying to make a comeback after being out of the NFL for two seasons. He was on the reserve/suspended list after joining the Falcons in training camp. 

samuel and Flying Falcon like this

5 minutes ago, FalconJim said:
FLOWERY BRANCH — 

Defensive lineman Ra’Shede Hageman, who finished his two-game suspension, was waived/injured by the Falcons on Monday. Hageman, 29, was trying to make a comeback after being out of the NFL for two seasons. He was on the reserve/suspended list after joining the Falcons in training camp. 

Just now seeing this was posted on Monday, three pages back --- sorry

2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Was gonna ask the same thing but changed my mind. He made absolutely nothing out of his opportunities when he wasn’t injured. 

I'm genuinely curious.  With the emergence of Davison and with Senat in the wings, coupled with guys like Craw who can kick inside...we are actually stacked at the position depth-wise.

Just now, athell said:

I'm genuinely curious.  With the emergence of Davison and with Senat in the wings, coupled with guys like Craw who can kick inside...we are actually stacked at the position depth-wise.

Feel good story and stuck on flashes that were shown in 2016. We fail to realize flashes don’t make you a great player. The support group kept calling him nasty and a monster. He isn’t and wasn’t that. If he was he’d been on a roster the past couple of years

2 minutes ago, athell said:

I wish he had made the team because it would be a really cool redemption story considering his past and also not wasting a second round pick would be good.

Vandy and Geneaut like this

1 minute ago, ATLskinjob said:

I wish he had made the team because it would be a really cool redemption story considering his past and also not wasting a second round pick would be good.

But what impact does his redemption story and that 2nd round pick have on this current roster?  From a football perspective, which should be the ultimate decider, who was he better than and who would you cut to make room for him?

1 hour ago, athell said:

But what impact does his redemption story and that 2nd round pick have on this current roster?  From a football perspective, which should be the ultimate decider, who was he better than and who would you cut to make room for him?

True my friend, but many of us enjoy the human element of football as well as the X & O’s. All the trials and tribulations players have had to overcome just to get there.

Even Hageman, warts and all, has a fascinating story. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sbnation.com/platform/amp/longform/2013/11/13/5097150/rashede-hageman-profile-minnesota-football

Geneaut, duckhoa, athell and 3 others like this

36 minutes ago, Vandy said:

True my friend, but many of us enjoy the human element of football as well as the X & O’s. All the trials and tribulations players have had to overcome just to get there.

Even Hageman, warts and all, has a fascinating story. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sbnation.com/platform/amp/longform/2013/11/13/5097150/rashede-hageman-profile-minnesota-football

Fascinating story's don't score points, brotha :)

I mean, I get it, the human aspect is real and people do get attached on that level.  I do get it.  Wish his production matched his story...

30 minutes ago, athell said:

Fascinating story's don't score points, brotha :)

I mean, I get it, the human aspect is real and people do get attached on that level.  I do get it.  Wish his production matched his story...

Oh, I’m not saying they do or that Hageman should still be here. But again, the human element is a fascinating component and one of reasons some of us love the game. 

athell and ATLskinjob like this

Do not $#@& your big opportunity.

Do not lose your big break for anyone or anything.

Do press a woman to a wall to make her listen to you in an argument.