Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Falcons Fan MVP

Falcons at Colts predictions.

On 9/20/2019 at 4:32 PM, Falconsfan567 said:

Philip Rivers has been better than Matt Ryan for his career? Did you say that with a straight face? Without looking it up can you tell me which QB is which if I just gave you the numbers?

Regular Season

• QB A - 4112/6290 (65.4%), 47,344 YDS (7.5), 300 TD, 138 INT, 94.7 QB Rating
  • QB B - 4564/7070 (64.6%), 55,282 YDS (7.8), 377 TD, 180 INT, 95.6 QB Rating

Postseason

• QB A - 237/351 (67.5%), 2672 YDS (7.6), 20 TD, 7 INT, 100.8 QB Rating
  • QB B - 211/355 (59.4%), 2656 YDS (7.5), 14 TD, 10 INT, 84.2 QB Rating

Matt Ryan will be in the HOF. He also won league MVP.

8 hours ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

Who do you think on the Falcons offense is likely to cause the Colts defense a lot of problems? 

Whoever is good at catching  screens. We suck at defending  those. Also tight ends have good games against  US as well.

2 hours ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

I agree Matt is better but Phillip doesn't have Julio and Tony Gonzalez to throw to over the years. 

When all is said and done Matt Ryan will have better career  numbers  than Rivers  unless he abruptly  retires. 

6 hours ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

I agree Matt is better but Phillip doesn't have Julio and Tony Gonzalez to throw to over the years. 

It absolutely pisses me off when people try to penalize Matt Ryan for having good players to play with. Don't sit there and act like Philip Rivers hasn't had good players to play with. Vincent Jackson, Antonio Gates, and Keenan Allen? Oh, and LaDainian Tomlinson too.

1 hour ago, Falconsfan567 said:

It absolutely pisses me off when people try to penalize Matt Ryan for having good players to play with. Don't sit there and act like Philip Rivers hasn't had good players to play with. Vincent Jackson, Antonio Gates, and Keenan Allen? Oh, and LaDainian Tomlinson too.

I know. He's the only QB that I see that gets knocked for it too. Never gets credit for making HD a 1,000 yd receiver. He moves the ball regardless

Edited by ATLSlobberKnockers

12 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

He's a Colts fan. The Jaguars beat the Colts 27-0 in 2017.

Oh ok but still , I looked up the colts games and still dont see a 27-0 score, Tried 2016, 17 and 18. Sounds like hes making up stuff as he goes :rolleyes:

On 9/18/2019 at 10:28 PM, Falconsfan567 said:

This is the Colts home opener. I think they'll be extra jacked for this game. The Falcons cannot take the Colts as lightly as a couple of the posters in this thread have. It will be a nail biter but I believe the Falcons will win by 10. I'm thinking 27-17 Falcons.

Told you guys y'all were taking the Colts way too lightly.

1 hour ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Told you guys y'all were taking the Colts way too lightly.

Out coached big time today. Just curious how many 3rd downs the colts converted off falcons penalty's,  I know they had at least 5 but I could be wrong? 

On 9/18/2019 at 9:04 AM, mqg96 said:

Well before I make my predictions. Let me say this. Dan Quinn is 1-10 in his last 11 AFC games (including the Super Bowl). The Falcons are 2-14 all time in the series vs. the Colts. This upcoming game against the Colts in Indianapolis feels like a mirror image of the Browns. We were coming off high of a win (or a win streak). We felt so confident. We thought the Browns were bad because of how they were the previous years. This time we think the Colts are bad because Andrew Luck isn't there. However, I always took note of the stats. No matter how good or bad the Browns or Colts are, they historically own us.

Have we learned anything from the Falcons against AFC opponents, even the most mediocre ones, the last few seasons? This is going to be a very tough game for the Falcons to win. Our only 2 wins ever vs the Colts were in 1998, a 14-2 Super Bowl Falcons team vs a 3-13 Colts team in Peyton Manning's rookie season, which we only won at home 28-21, and then in 2011 we were 10-6 and the Colts were 2-14, a year removed from Peyton Manning but a year before Andrew Luck.

In 2015, the Colts didn't have Andrew Luck when they played us and we still lost at home. So we have to be very careful in this game. The Falcons showed a lot of resiliency in that game vs the Eagles, but we still have a lot of vulnerability on the offensive side of the ball. 

Bro, you nailed it !! Mad props.