Falcons Fan MVP

Falcons at Colts predictions.

191 posts in this topic

36 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Havnt seen anyone pick the Falcons to win.. Most have us 10 points under.. Falcons will never get the respect they deserve.. 

the majority of experts on espn picked the falcons

vitaman likes this

4 hours ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

U have a link to that? 

On the colts forum  one of the posters said 7 of 10 ESPN experts picked the falcons, but I haven't  checked to verify  this.

4 hours ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

U have a link to that? 

Just did some looking  around and am surprised  at the number of experts  that picked the colts. I thought it would  be the other way around  with Matt Ryan being the more experienced  qb

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

1 hour ago, Rpgczar7 said:

Just did some looking  around and am surprised  at the number of experts  that picked the colts. I thought it would  be the other way around  with Matt Ryan being the more experienced  qb

Probably smoking the same thing you are and putting way too much weight on the way the Falcons lost to the Vikings to start the season.

Assuming the defense that showed up to the park against Philadelphia comes to Indianapolis plus the offense resembles it historical levels, the Falcons should blow away the Colts without their great QB Luck and super LB Leonard.

Falcons 37, Colts 10?

TheFatboi likes this

Falcons jump to a big 17-3 lead then falter in the second half and end up losing 34-27 as Trufant pulls a hamstring, Jarrett leaves with a shoulder injury, and Quinn calls a strange timeout. In the stands there is a huge fight as a falcon fan spills his beer all over a row of colts fans then proceeds to whip all their butts.

Fan predictions are silly. Naturally we hope the Falcons win. Here's a second prediction for you, Falcons win 54-6. As their one bright spot, Colts get three safeties.

All I know Matt Ryan will have e a big game and the receivers are going to have impressive numbers. I expect Takk to be disruptive from the side he is attacking, and Grady Jarret and the interior defense could cause Colts QB to turn the ball over. 

Falcons Fan MVP likes this

7 hours ago, jlrfalcon said:

Assuming the defense that showed up to the park against Philadelphia comes to Indianapolis plus the offense resembles it historical levels, the Falcons should blow away the Colts without their great QB Luck and super LB Leonard.

Falcons 37, Colts 10?

The reason I don't  see 37 to 10 is the colts run the football  too much for that kind of score. Not to mention  Mack's  best runs usually  come from him bouncing  outside. The only way 37 to 10 could happen  is if the colts abandon  the run. Brissett  plays like Fitzpatrick  and throws 6 ints. Essentially  the whole team would have to not show up. If the game were in Atlanta maybe, but at lucus oil. Atlanta  has not even showed that they that explosive on offense  yet. They have the talent, but haven't  played up to it. It will be a close competitive  game.

1 hour ago, Rpgczar7 said:

The reason I don't  see 37 to 10 is the colts run the football  too much for that kind of score. Not to mention  Mack's  best runs usually  come from him bouncing  outside. The only way 37 to 10 could happen  is if the colts abandon  the run. Brissett  plays like Fitzpatrick  and throws 6 ints. Essentially  the whole team would have to not show up. If the game were in Atlanta maybe, but at lucus oil. Atlanta  has not even showed that they that explosive on offense  yet. They have the talent, but haven't  played up to it. It will be a close competitive  game.

That's not the only way. Falcons stuffed the Eagles run game last week. They stuff the colts run game, and Ryan gets back to his normal self, it's 21-3 going into the second half and Brissett can't lead them back. Basically, like the SD game, except the Falcons don't allow the colts to rally in the 4th quarter.

Falcons have 3 new starters on the Oline, they got better from game one to game two, reasonable to think that'll keep happening.

Falcon's Dline got burnt on the edges in game, then fixed those issues in game two. This is a much better defense, including DLine, than last year.

Falcons bring their A game, they can absolutely blow the colts out.

Falconsfan567 likes this

44 minutes ago, falconidae said:

That's not the only way. Falcons stuffed the Eagles run game last week. They stuff the colts run game, and Ryan gets back to his normal self, it's 21-3 going into the second half and Brissett can't lead them back. Basically, like the SD game, except the Falcons don't allow the colts to rally in the 4th quarter.

Falcons have 3 new starters on the Oline, they got better from game one to game two, reasonable to think that'll keep happening.

Falcon's Dline got burnt on the edges in game, then fixed those issues in game two. This is a much better defense, including DLine, than last year.

Falcons bring their A game, they can absolutely blow the colts out.

What would need to happen  for a colts blowout?

24 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

See week 1

Lol Falcons will  definitely  be a playoff  team. We just looked at some film on the colts forum  showing  Brissett  checking  down to a short throw when he had a wide open hilton  running  down the field. If he keeps  doing that it might  be a blowout. Actually  the last time we were blown  out at home was when the jaqs beat us 27 to 0 in 2017 with Brissett  starting. Brissett  had 0 tds and 0 ints in that game.

Edited by Rpgczar7
Falcons Fan MVP likes this

22 minutes ago, Rpgczar7 said:

Lol Falcons will  definitely  be a playoff  team. We just looked at some film on the colts forum  showing  Brissett  checking  down to a short throw when he had a wide open hilton  running  down the field. If he keeps  doing that it might  be a blowout. Actually  the last time we were blown  out at home was when the jaqs beat us 27 to 0 in 2017 with Brissett  starting. Brissett  had 0 tds and 0 ints in that game.

Who do you think on the Falcons offense is likely to cause the Colts defense a lot of problems? 

Probably the most important question of the day, what will our special teams play look like? Might can decide the game. Will we be kicking them into field position to have our D backed up against their own redzone again? 

6 minutes ago, Precyse said:

Probably the most important question of the day, what will our special teams play look like? Might can decide the game. Will we be kicking them into field position to have our D backed up against their own redzone again? 

They signed another punter who'll punt and handle kick offs, should be better.

4 hours ago, Rpgczar7 said:

Actually  the last time we were blown  out at home was when the jaqs beat us 27 to 0 in 2017 with Brissett  starting. Brissett  had 0 tds and 0 ints in that game.

I dont remember the jags beating us like that, so I looked at our 2017 schedule and we didnt even play the jags

34 minutes ago, falconsrsuper said:

I dont remember the jags beating us like that, so I looked at our 2017 schedule and we didnt even play the jags

Read his post again

51 minutes ago, falconsrsuper said:

He's a Colts fan. The Jaguars beat the Colts 27-0 in 2017.