Cole World

Brian Baldinger - Baldys Breakdowns

75 posts in this topic

44 minutes ago, Mescalito said:

Haha.  Such a stark contrast in tatf overall demeanor between this week and last week.  

And it should be.  Completely different product was put on the field. I don't know if I've EVER seen the Falcons put that much punishment on an opposing team, Eagle's injuries or not. The physicality was not only encouraging, but OUTSTANDING! Would you have everyone not be excited???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jdawg4876 said:

Brown low key was the best lineman sunday, gave up only one pressure too

Quinn singled him out on the post-game presser. Outside of the penalty, he played great.

VTCrunkler likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, GrimeyKidd said:

That hole was negated by Stockers assignment who pushed him left and forced freeman to go right 

Looks like Kaleb held his double team a tad too long also.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, GrimeyKidd said:

That hole was negated by Stockers assignment who pushed him left and forced freeman to go right 

Stocker kinda sucks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Stocker kinda sucks.

 It may *appear* he sucks, but he is a good player and great fit for our offense.

He's a TE in a new offense with new teammates having to learn both blocking in running game and blocking and receiving in passing game. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, gazoo said:

 It may *appear* he sucks, but he is a good player and great fit for our offense.

He's a TE in a new offense with new teammates having to learn both blocking in running game and blocking and receiving in passing game. 

 

Let's just say he hasn't had a good start to the season.

Looking at Matt's pick to Hooper in the endzone, Stocker was wide open at the 4. Matt looked right past him.

Run 'n' Shoot, PokerSteve and gazoo like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

Finally the "Fast & Physical" showed up.  We've been hearing about it since Quinn got here, and frankly, I was getting tired of all of the talk. It arrived Sunday night, and I couldn't be more excited.  I am really interested to see what the complainers are going to be whining about when this team is 13 & 3!

If you want some real enjoyment, check out the Eagles subreddit and read them complain how the Falcons played too rough. :lol: this is not the Brian Dawkins generation on Reddit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jesus said:

Let's just say he hasn't had a good start to the season.

That's correct, pretty much none of our players on offense has had a good start.

I was warning everyone  after preseason  it was going to be ugly and sloppy for a few games on offense until everyone gets on same page and timing gets down.

But I also said we will be lethal once we do get settled in. We are already seeing the signs this is happening, it just takes time with all the changes.  Our schedule is perfect, we play all our division games second half of season. Couldn't have planned it better myself.  With Brees injured, the division is ours for the taking. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ParanoidAndroid said:

If you want some real enjoyment, check out the Eagles subreddit and read them complain how the Falcons played too rough:lol: this is not the Brian Dawkins generation on Reddit. 

now that's rich right there!

Tim Mazetti and VTCrunkler like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, gazoo said:

That's correct, pretty much none of our players on offense has had a good start.

I was warning everyone  after preseason  it was going to be ugly and sloppy for a few games on offense until everyone gets on same page and timing gets down.

But I also said we will be lethal once we do get settled in. We are already seeing the signs this is happening, it just takes time with all the changes.  Our schedule is perfect, we play all our division games second half of season. Couldn't have planned it better myself.  With Brees injured, the division is ours for the taking. 

 

 

 

We do have Seattle and LA on the horizon. It would be nice to be ready for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jesus said:

We do have Seattle and LA on the horizon. It would be nice to be ready for them.

Oh yeah, we will definitely be hitting our stride by those two games. In fact, I expect a jump in effectiveness starting next week on offense, fewer penalties, more effective running game, less mistakes.....even though we are on the road. 

After we play 4 games, we should have almost all the growing pain kinks worked out .

PokerSteve and ShadyRef like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gazoo said:

Oh yeah, we will definitely be hitting our stride by those two games. In fact, I expect a jump in effectiveness starting next week on offense, fewer penalties, more effective running game, less mistakes.....even though we are on the road. 

After we play 4 games, we should have almost all the growing pain kinks worked out .

Indy and Tennessee should be good teams to work this out on.

gazoo, ShadyRef, PokerSteve and 1 other like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

And it should be.  Completely different product was put on the field. I don't know if I've EVER seen the Falcons put that much punishment on an opposing team, Eagle's injuries or not. The physicality was not only encouraging, but OUTSTANDING! Would you have everyone not be excited???

Boise, for some reason many fans aren't seeing this. Its jumping off the freaking screen and injecting a big dose of adrenaline straight into me as I watch. I literally couldn't sleep last night I was so jacked. Not because of the win, because of how we won.

This team appears to have the heart of a champion. I've never seen it in us before, but that never give up trench war dogfight win  shows me we now have the makeup of a champion.  Doesn't mean we will win the Super Bowl, but it does mean once we get to the playoffs we will no longer get bullied on the offensive and defensive lines. In 2017 playoffs against Eagles, we lost in the trenches against that same OL. This year we bullied them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don’t even remember if Cox made a play at all on Sunday. O-line did a good job despite some pressures, although I’d guess most of those pressures were on blitzes. 

Tim Mazetti likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, gazoo said:

Baldy is talking about how physical our offense was, how we were more than just blocking defenders, we were destroying them, tossing them around like rag dolls.

I haven’t seen our team on both sides of ball play that physical in years. The brute physicality of that game had me so fired up after it ended I had trouble sleeping. 

2019 Atlanta Falcons......It’s on boys. 

I project a division title with home field advantage for playoffs.

There-It-Is-zpsfghyclth.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

And it should be.  Completely different product was put on the field. I don't know if I've EVER seen the Falcons put that much punishment on an opposing team, Eagle's injuries or not. The physicality was not only encouraging, but OUTSTANDING! Would you have everyone not be excited???

Nah, I love it.  Believe me.

Boise Falcon Fan likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ParanoidAndroid said:

I like the part where they call us sociopaths. 

These are the same fans that get off on throwing batteries at opposing fans in their **** stadium, the same people who booed and snowballed Santa Claus? And they have the nerve to coin others as sociopaths?

That's rich.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now