ShmevinShmarris

Explain To Me How..

61 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

O wow...

im crushed.

anything football related? Or.....

no, didnt think so

I guess we didn't hear that same thing when we were in middle school.

On 9/17/2019 at 7:42 AM, UnrealfalcoN said:

Hahahahhahaha

Does it hurt your little heart that the Falcons won? Nah you still make time to ***** ;)

It hurts my heart that neither of us will see them win a Superbowl, based on what we saw in the last game.

On 9/17/2019 at 7:16 AM, PriMeTiiMe said:

Yeah, definitely should have lost... :lol: Last I checked both teams turned the ball over 3 times giving away points to the other. Last I checked Ryan missed back to back TDs and Aghelor alligator armed a TD. Last I checked we missed a FG after those dropped TDs and the Eagles had the turnover on downs so both came away with 0 on the drives.

It was a back and forth game that came down to the final drive just like every other Philly game. Neither team played well or deserved to win but someone has to. 

Philly played great for a team missing starters.  And you may want to check that turnover stat.  Falcons got a gift.

40 minutes ago, Stray Dog THA GAWD said:

Philly played great for a team missing starters.  And you may want to check that turnover stat.  Falcons got a gift.

Could’ve sworn there was no turnover difference... 3 given and 3 taken by each team. :tiphat:

Oh and Falcons were down one side of their starting OL.

:)

Forgot to mention our hobbled Punter giving them good field position, too.

3 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Could’ve sworn there was no turnover difference... 3 given and 3 taken by each team. :tiphat:

Oh and Falcons were down one side of their starting OL.

:)

Injuries only count as an excuse for the team that you root for

Schwarzwald likes this

9 hours ago, Stray Dog THA GAWD said:

Maybe you should actually watch the games buddy. Both teams had 3 turnovers. Want to embarrass yourself any further?

• Ryan threw 3 INTs.
  • Wentz threw 2 and they fumbled a kickoff.

They had 7 penalties for 60 yards, We had 10 penalties for 58 yards. They got 2 1st downs off penalties we got 1.

We had a huge yardage advantage and would have had an even bigger disparity if not for the 43 yard bomb on 4th and 14 where coverage was blown.

Philly played great for missing starters? Cool. They still lost. It does not matter. Their are no moral victories in football. We won they lost. I know that hurts your feelings to say. We lost half our defense week 1 last year on the god awful Philly field and still could have won. Same goes for a lot of the games we lost last year where we were down a ton of our starters. In the end, No one cares.

Edited by PriMeTiiMe