Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ChickenBiscuit

MNF Game Thread

30 posts in this topic

Didn't see a thread posted here or on Around The NFL so I made a thread for those of us who are watching.

The Jets just lost Trevor Siemian and Luke Falk is in at QB.

Just now, ChickenBiscuit said:

I know Baker has had some good passes but he's pretty inaccurate given how often he gets Drew Brees comparisons.

whoops, my stream is behind. As soon as I say that, he nails a guy 25 yards down the field. 

10 minutes ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

Didn't see a thread posted here or on Around The NFL so I made a thread for those of us who are watching.

The Jets just lost Trevor Siemian and Luke Falk is in at QB.

You need to change your screen name. Always making me want a chick fila biscuit :lol:

octoslash likes this

I know Baker has had some good passes but he's pretty inaccurate given how often he gets Drew Brees comparisons.

Before that last completion he was definitely off. 

Just now, Atlantafan21 said:

How high you think he’s gonna? 

I think he will be the number one WR taken. Just depends on team needs as to how high that is

It looked like Simien’s leg/ankle snapped, but then somehow he walked off.  I could have sworn I saw that thing break though. 

20 minutes ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

You're right. Those comparisons are just ridiculous at this point.

The Patriots sure have it easy with the Dolphins and Jets in their division. Have to be two of the worst NFL teams I have ever seen. The Bills are nothing great either.

16 minutes ago, Beef said:

It looked like Simien’s leg/ankle snapped, but then somehow he walked off.  I could have sworn I saw that thing break though. 

Agreed. I thought they were going to have to pull his shoe out of his a-hole after that tackle.

Beef likes this

1 minute ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Off topic but Minkah just got traded to Pitt for a 2020 first round pick. 

He's on his rookie contract for another 3 years, so it wasn't a bad trade per se but Pitt has potential for a top 10 draft pick this year. It could come back to bite them.

1 minute ago, 175_Ranger_Falcon said:

They could’ve used that pick on a QB

Tom Brady scammed the league by playing into his 40s. He's got every franchise thinking their pocket passer will be the same.

gonna be a rude awakening

2 minutes ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

He's on his rookie contract for another 3 years, so it wasn't a bad trade per se but Pitt has potential for a top 10 draft pick this year. It could come back to bite them.

1 minute ago, 175_Ranger_Falcon said:

They could’ve used that pick on a QB

Must be really high on Rudolph. Personally thought he sucked in college and held his WRs back. Looked okay against Seattle and could maybe get them 4-12 wins, but yeah I would’ve kept that pick. 

Tom Brady scammed the league by playing into his 40s. He's got every franchise thinking their pocket passer will be the same.

gonna be a rude awakening

I wouldn’t call Big Ben the most traditional pocket passer. He’s also had quite a few injuries in his career.