gazoo

Falcons Defense Comes of Age

119 posts in this topic

On 9/22/2019 at 3:02 PM, g-dawg said:

As I said before this game - Falcons defense wasn't as bad as we showed in Vikings game and wasn't as good as we looked vs. Philly.

The truth is the Falcons are an AVERAGE team right now.   hopefully we will improve.

To be fair.

The more we’ve seen from the team the more it looks like what we saw in the Vikings team was closer to the truth than the Eagles game.

I think the Falcons May be looking up at average.  They are definitely looking up at the rest of the division.

sdogg likes this

We still have the rest of the league right where we want them. Home field advantage is within our grasp. 

Embrace the suck on 3

g-dawg likes this

Hey, I’m not throwing it in dudes face. He wants to feel good about the team and win. I didn’t see a whole lot, but even I tried to hype the DL at the last minute even though I don’t like most of the guys on that line. Gazoo is cool. It’s not cool to celebrate the suckitude of the team though.

9 hours ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

To be fair.

The more we’ve seen from the team the more it looks like what we saw in the Vikings team was closer to the truth than the Eagles game.

I think the Falcons May be looking up at average.  They are definitely looking up at the rest of the division.

Just tired of the over dramatization to one good game for team or player.   You prove your worth over time and a series of games and seasons.

We see this all the time with this guy - like a broken record and you would think he would learn his lesson by now.  always wants to jump the shark and tell us that he sees something before everyone else and then brag about it - it’s ridiculous.

Oh my such naivety from the homer peanut galley. So many of these people tell us realists to be patient and give the team time but those same people are so quick to jump and prop up anything that fits their agenda.

The team is currently trash in every single aspect of the game. It was easy to see that even during pre season.

7 hours ago, Knight of God said:

Hey, I’m not throwing it in dudes face. He wants to feel good about the team and win. I didn’t see a whole lot, but even I tried to hype the DL at the last minute even though I don’t like most of the guys on that line. Gazoo is cool. It’s not cool to celebrate the suckitude of the team though.

Great post

Knight of God likes this

7 hours ago, Knight of God said:

God forbid someone try to find enjoyment and happiness from the team they're a fan of after an impressive win.

Sadly that win looked to be more adrenaline fueled than anything.

15 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Just tired of the over dramatization to one good game for team or player.   You prove your worth over time and a series of games and seasons.

We see this all the time with this guy - like a broken record and you would think he would learn his lesson by now.  always wants to jump the shark and tell us that he sees something before everyone else and then brag about it - it’s ridiculous.

Should take your own advice on this one lol

On 9/30/2019 at 10:54 AM, JD dirtybird21 said:

There’s really no need to bump this thread on a weekly basis. It says more about you than the OP honestly

Agreed, but kinda amusing how gazoo has gone underground after chastising those who were questioning the defense (not so much in this thread, but in others last offseason).

On ‎09‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 5:31 AM, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Another Gazoo curse. This time a whole freakin defense. 

:lol: Never a dull moment with these falcons. They Gazoo you up with hopes and dreams only to stomp them out in brutal and calculated ways. 

FalconFanSince1970 and Vandy like this