Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
quickzero

Brian Poole (Anybody miss him?)

31 posts in this topic

Anyone watchinf Brian Poole at the nickel for the Jets tonight? I know he racked up a lot of penalties while he was here but still kinda miss him and Alford. It was time to move from Poole for us but watching him tonight is very interesting to see how he does.

Edited by quickzero

1 minute ago, octoslash said:

Wrist watches and now black tint.

Why does OBJ feel the need to remind the sports world on a weekly basis how full of sh*t he is?  

Good as he is, it's just unnecessary prima dona silliness.

AB was getting too much attention. OBJ had to step his game up

Just now, octoslash said:

At least ol' TO had a lot more flair, with the popcorn, Sharpies, and pom poms, Etc. TO had fun with it. OBJ just wants to piss people off.

I liked TO. Dude had a blast with it. He got a little immature at times but it was atleast entertaining. OBJ is like a little kid just doing stupid **** so people will pay attention to him. 

16 minutes ago, LouDog said:

Ill always be a Poole fan for that hit he put on Rodgers. It was glorious :lol:

Those hits on Rodgers were my favorite plays from that season, even over all the offensive highlights.

Geneaut and LouDog like this

34 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

He had one great season as the nickel back. 

Yea, but I'll always appreciate Poole for help laying the foundation of what this defense was supposed to look like when Quinn got here. Vic, Deion, Neal, Collins, Poole, and Campbell plus more helped speed up the change that was taking place back then.

I always respected Poole’s game. Went from undrafted player to our nickel back. Was a great tackler and had some big plays off the nickel blitz. Teams exploited his lack of speed in coverage but he was a good role player for us. Wish him nothing but the best.

vitaman, Geneaut and Emmitt like this

1 hour ago, quickzero said:

Anyone watchinf Brian Poole at the nickel for the Jets tonight? I know he racked up a lot of penalties while he was here but still kinda miss him and Alford. It was time to move from Poole for us but watching him tonight is very interesting to see how he does.

Where has kazee been?