Nino11

Jalen Ramsey requests trade.....TD.....You know what to do.....

211 posts in this topic

Just now, Bunchy Carter said:

I'm not even trying to prove anything bro. Just adding my opinion like everyone else! :lol:

I thought that was the same thing I was doing considering I clearly typed " Ramsey looking like he was ready to fight". It's different had I said Ramsey was about to fight his coach

4 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I thought that was the same thing I was doing considering I clearly typed " Ramsey looking like he was ready to fight". It's different had I said Ramsey was about to fight his coach

Well, not to belabor the point...but your opinion on whether or not Ramsey was about to fight, vs. Brady simply yelling CAN actually be proven.

Were they both speaking in a loud manner? Yes. That's a fact. No debating that. 

Whether or not you imagined Ramsey as being more aggressive or even ready to fight is your opinion, which is certainly not a fact. Ultimately, I'm pointing out the hypocrisy there. It's not a slight on you bro. We're all here because we're emotionally attached to the Falcons. I get it, you're upset about what Ramsey said about Ryan. That's cool too. I'm not even mad atcha.

5 minutes ago, Bunchy Carter said:

Well, not to belabor the point...but your opinion on whether or not Ramsey was about to fight, vs. Brady simply yelling CAN actually be proven.

Were they both speaking in a loud manner? Yes. That's a fact. No debating that. 

Whether or not you imagined Ramsey as being more aggressive or even ready to fight is your opinion, which is certainly not a fact. Ultimately, I'm pointing out the hypocrisy there. It's not a slight on you bro. We're all here because we're emotionally attached to the Falcons. I get it, you're upset about what Ramsey said about Ryan. That's cool too. I'm not even mad atcha.

lmao if you actually think I care about what Ramsey said about Ryan then you're being 1000% foolish.I haven't even mentioned that. You've mentioned it multiple times for whatever reason. But thanks for acknowledging that I was giving an opinion and not trying to state as fact. Maybe you're the one lowkey upset. Who knows. Usually when people respond the way you just responded it's because they feel defeated and truly have nothing else to say. I'm sure you'll deny that but that's exactly how it appears. I ain't mad atcha either. It be like that sometimes

4 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

lmao if you actually think I care about what Ramsey said about Ryan then you're being 1000% foolish. I haven't even mentioned that. You've mentioned it multiple times for whatever reason. Maybe you're the one lowkey upset. Who knows. Usually when people respond the way you just responded it's because they feel defeated and truly have nothing else to say. I'm sure you'll deny that but that's exactly how it appears. I ain't mad atcha either. It be like that sometimes

"u$UaLlY w!N P30pL3 r3$p0nD..."

Brooo if you don't get outta here with that wack psycho babble. Lol, talmbout "truly defeated." HAHAHAHAHA. I'm over here feeling the exact opposite of that my guy. Shout out to you for the effort though! I can always appreciate good smack talk!

Edited by Bunchy Carter

4 minutes ago, Bunchy Carter said:

"u$UaLlY w!N P30pL3 r3$p0nD..."

Brook if you don't get outta here with that wack psycho babble. Lol, talmbout "truly defeated." HAHAHAHAHA. I'm over here feeling the exact opposite of that my guy. Shout out to you for the effort though! I can always appreciate good smack talk!

Gotta spell at least a few of those words right.

As for the wack psycho babble, isn't that what you attempted?? You went from trying to argue your point to trying to accuse me of not wanting him for reasons that aren't even close to being true. That's a sign of defeat. Never let anyone see you defeated. You may not realize it but that's exactly what you did. May benefit you to stay on course next time

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

Gotta spell at least a few of those words right.

As for the wack psycho babble, isn't that what you attempted?? You went from trying to argue your point to trying to accuse me of not wanting him for reasons that aren't even close to being true. That's a sign of defeat. Never let anyone see you defeated. You may not realize it but that's exactly what you did.

If you say so. :rolleyes:

It's been fun. Peace.

17 hours ago, Nino11 said:

They won’t get a 1st plus more and have to sign him to a big contract. Teams leverage gets tilted once the demand goes public 

Looks like they may actually get that.  Crazy.

Nino11 likes this

8 minutes ago, rings639 said:

Looks like they may actually get that.  Crazy.

See my post earlier, I read a tweet from a guy, who looked to be pretty accurate on quite a few rumors, that said Tennessee was interested in offering Corey Davis in a trade. Maybe they're the AFC team

Rings likes this

10 hours ago, youngbloodz said:

Minkah can't play NB either. Not good any way

Yep. Need to go back and look at how the Ravens abused him that first game. Minkah is a safety and safety only.

youngbloodz likes this

7 hours ago, falcons007 said:

Lot of it is perception and attention. If you look at over all stats, AJ Bouye was better in 2017  over Ramsey too. Media loves Ramsey for the sound bites he gives them. If he played for Pass happy NFC conference, he will be tested.

It's just like all the "trade for Marcus Peters" threads and posts the last couple of years and the only good thing anyone could mention was all his interceptions. The fact that he had been torched so much and given up so many receiving yards (most in the NFL) didn't matter to folks because of those interceptions. Common sense would tell you that elite corners don't get a lot of interceptions because QBs don't throw their way. If a corner is getting a ton of picks that means QBs are throwing on them a lot because they know that they can torch them. See DeAngelo Hall. Hall got tons of picks but was routinely near the top of the NFL in receiving yards allowed.