Nino11

Jalen Ramsey requests trade.....TD.....You know what to do.....

211 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Nino11 said:

He’s not “on the trading block” because the team wants to get rid of him. He demanded a trade because he doesnt want to play for the organization anymore. You do know players have a choice the same as teams. Nobody bats an eye when teams don’t “honor” contracts and trades a player away. It goes both ways 

The aren’t offering him a long term contract that he wanted.  He showed up in a Brinks truck to training camp to say that he wanted paid, and he isn’t getting it.  He isn’t getting what he wants, so he wants out.  No thanks.  He has gotten into with team mates in the passed, publicity criticized his coaches, play calling, how he was being used during a game, now the side line out bursts.  1) we don’t need the drama, 2) we can’t afford him.

6 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

one physical play in what you posted compared to his entire career. there are several in the videos I even posted showing how he gets bailed out. you can go watch every single game of his and you'll see im not lying. it's the same with Sherman.

If Sherman could make a career out of it why not Jalen? I rather my CB get bailed out with his physicality and no calls than get just plain beat. I know falcons dbs don't get the benefit of the doubt but he would be coming with a reputation already.

If we needed corners, I'd agree, but we've invested too much our draft (and Trufant's contract!) in this group to get another one. Also, considering what Pittsburgh gave up to get Fitzpatrick (INSANITY), it'd cost a bundle for him. 

No thanks.

18 minutes ago, Sterling said:

If Sherman could make a career out of it why not Jalen? I rather my CB get bailed out with his physicality and no calls than get just plain beat. I know falcons dbs don't get the benefit of the doubt but he would be coming with a reputation already.

lol if you say so man. I don't know what else to tell ya

Just now, Bunchy Carter said:

Is Antonio Brown secretly Jalen Ramsey and we all didn't know?

Who knows. One went at the GM, one went at the Coach. Might be related

He showed up with an armored truck filled with money like he just robbed a bank to training camp, he has called our team captain and future hall of fame QB, overrated.

Hard pass. 

6 minutes ago, Bunchy Carter said:

Tom Brady never yelled at his coaches on the sideline?

You can't seriously be trying to compare Brady yelling to Ramsey looking like he was ready to fight.

Falconsfan567 likes this

2 minutes ago, Dr Long Shot said:

He showed up with an armored truck filled with money like he just robbed a bank to training camp, he has called our team captain and future hall of fame QB, overrated.

Hard pass. 

He showed up in a Armored truck...he said some things you disliked about Ryan. Ok cool. Why were people asking for Richie Incognito this past off-season?

3 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

You can't seriously be trying to compare Brady yelling to Ramsey looking like he was ready to fight.

Yelling is yelling. I'm not sure why you're assigning one more aggression than the other. I'm old enough to remember when Jeff George called June Jones everything but a child of God yet he had no problems finding a new team

1 minute ago, Bunchy Carter said:

Yelling is yelling. I'm not sure why you're assigning one more aggression than the other. I'm old enough to remember when Jeff George called June Jones everything but a child of God yet he had no problems finding a new team

i'm assigning it that way because that's exactly what it is. I didn't say he would have trouble finding a new team, I said i'm against the Falcons trading for him

He showed up in a Armored truck...he said some things you disliked about Ryan. Ok cool. Why were people asking for Richie Incognito this past off-season?

I don't know, and I don't care what "other fans" were allegedly asking for. You feel comfortable with paying Ramsey the highest salary of any CB in the league? fine. Most reasonable fans don't, especially when his talent on the field probably doesn't warrant that type of money, even without taking into account the high potential of distraction and disruption his ridiculously idiotic behavior outside the field can bring the team. 

Again, I think the chances of Ramsey coming here are slim and none, with slim packing his bags. However, if the compensation made sense, I'm willing to bet Ryan wouldn't protest one bit if it meant bettering our Lombardi chances.

The NFL is a business, not a congeniality contest.

Nino11 likes this

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

i'm assigning it that way because that's exactly what it is. I didn't say he would have trouble finding a new team, I said i'm against the Falcons trading for him

That's NOT what it is. That's how YOU saw it, and that's cool. Opinion and fact aren't the same though.

That's NOT what it is. That's how YOU saw it, and that's cool. Opinion and fact aren't the same though.

Maybe I'm wrong. On the flip side, maybe you're wrong. Neither of us can prove the other is incorrect

Bunchy Carter likes this

1 minute ago, Dr Long Shot said:

I don't know, and I don't care what "other fans" were allegedly asking for. You feel comfortable with paying Ramsey the highest salary of any CB in the league? fine. Most reasonable fans don't, especially when his talent on the field probably doesn't warrant that type of money, even without taking into account the high potential of distraction and disruption his ridiculously idiotic behavior outside the field can bring the team. 

Lol @ "allegedly." 

Look. This topic is all speculation and we all have our opinions. I don't care about whether or not your mind will change. As I've stated multiple times, I don't think it would make financial sense for the falcons. I just wanted to laugh at the hypocrisy of people acting like Ramsey is the son of Satan.

3 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Maybe I'm wrong. On the flip side, maybe you're wrong. Neither of us can prove the other is incorrect

I'm not even trying to prove anything bro. Just adding my opinion like everyone else! :lol: