Nino11

Jalen Ramsey requests trade.....TD.....You know what to do.....

211 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Nino11 said:

He just held the unguardable D Hop to 5 catches for 40 yards. He plays his best against the best. I don’t know what guy is he being compared to that makes him overrated. Outside of Gilmore who is just flat out better then Ramsey coverage wise?

Let's not forget that some of those 40 yards were actually a pass breakup that the Jags didn't challenge, which caused this mess.

26 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Do you know remember what he said last year?

“I think Matt Ryan’s overrated. You can’t tell me you win MVP two years ago, and then last year, you a complete bust, and you still got Julio Jones? There’s no way that should ever happen. I don’t care. You know what that tells me? That tells me [Offensive Coordinator Kyle] Shanahan left, went to San Francisco, got Garoppolo, made Garoppolo this big thing. And now Garoppolo is a big name—and now [Matt Ryan] has this bad year? Alright, well, was it really you, or was it your coach? He was doing what was asked of him and it was making him look really, really good.”

Link

Ryan’s a big boy and a professional. I’m sure he would get over it and welcome Jalen if it meant helping us win

27 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

What exactly makes Jalen Ramsey a top 5 corner in the league other than his draft pick position?

One All Pro season and 2 pro bowls since he’s been in the league. Plenty corners drafted in his position or near aren’t nearly at the same level. Draft position means nothing other then to the team that drafted you. 

Edited by Nino11
youngbloodz likes this

8 minutes ago, DogIsYourName said:

I don't think anybody is just talking about this season.  Jalen and Trufant are on two completely different levels, which is why I propose throwing Freeman in on the deal!

5 minutes ago, Nino11 said:

Lol fam I love Tru. Hope he’s a Falcon Lifer some how but career wise you think Tru is better? And this is coming from a guy that would argue Tru is a top 5-10 corner before the Pec injury 

Well if you compare their 2018 seasons, Tru really wasn’t much worse at all than Ramsey. The only thing Ramsey was better at doing was get INTs, which in turn contributed to a lower passer rating towards him. I’m not saying Tru is better, just saying it wouldn’t be that much of an upgrade. And like I said before, add in salary and there’s really no way we make the trade anyhow. 

2 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

No thanks on tying up a bajillion dollars in corners. If wrs don't win football games then the guys covering them don't either. 

You think Tru sees the end of his contract? If Sanu is in the chopping block I think Tru could be gone as well. And I love both. But Tru never was the proto type corner for DQ

30 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

He’s not any better than Trufant if were being honest. He just talks more and has better hands. 

If it weren't for yesterday...you probably would have said " He just talks more and has hands"

:lol:

ya_boi_j likes this

1 minute ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Well if you compare their 2018 seasons, Tru really wasn’t much worse at all than Ramsey. The only thing Ramsey was better at doing was get INTs, which in turn contributed to a lower passer rating towards him. I’m not saying Tru is better, just saying it wouldn’t be that much of an upgrade. And like I said before, add in salary and there’s really no way we make the trade anyhow. 

Dude you really have not watched Ramsey play if this is what you think.  Trufact actively runs away from ball carriers.  Ramsey is out there trying to kill people.

Just now, Nino11 said:

You think Tru sees the end of his contract? If Sanu is in the chopping block I think Tru could be gone as well. And I love both. But Tru never was the proto type corner for DQ

Then draft one. This team drafts too well to be throwing away picks and giant contracts for players when we're already over the cap for next season. 

I think salary is the only drawback from making the move. I think some tough cuts are coming down the road though like Sanu and Freeman. Mack is probably off the books soon due to retirement. 

DogIsYourName likes this

3 minutes ago, DogIsYourName said:

Dude you really have not watched Ramsey play if this is what you think.  Trufact actively runs away from ball carriers.  Ramsey is out there trying to kill people.

If we’re talking about run support, then yeah Ramsey is clearly better. If we’re talking about just coverage, there’s not a big difference, especially if Tru can actually catch a ball now. 

If we’re talking about run support, then yeah Ramsey is clearly better. If we’re talking about just coverage, there’s not a big difference, especially if Tru can actually catch a ball now. 

They are completely different players!  Tru is a smallish finesse cover corner who can't really can't do anything else (including catch).  Ramsey is a huge flying puma that takes people's heads off and runs away with the ball.

Now, Ramsey is one of those disgruntled humans that will probably switch genders in about 10 years.  But for now he is as good as gets at NFL CB.

17 minutes ago, Nino11 said:

He backs it up more then not. 

As demonstrated by the fact that when his team is 0-1 and losing, he attacks his head coach. Then, he cries to his agent about a trade. Stand-up dude, that one.

You take the quitters. I'll take the ones who can hold their water when times are tough.

27 minutes ago, Nino11 said:

Ryan’s a big boy and a professional. I’m sure he would get over it and welcome Jalen if it meant helping us win

Ryan didn't even take it serious. Only these fans, who hate Ryan.

Nino11 likes this

8 minutes ago, jidady said:

As demonstrated by the fact that when his team is 0-1 and losing, he attacks his head coach. Then, he cries to his agent about a trade. Stand-up dude, that one.

You take the quitters. I'll take the ones who can hold their water when times are tough.

He got into it with his coach when he asked the coach to challenge a play that would have benefited them. Then the coach made a dumb decision at the end of the game. Quit expecting these players to be GN.

46 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Dang I didn’t think we’d actually agree that Ramsey is overrated lol. 

Lol like I said I like dude but he’s more mouth piece than anything. That’s the main reason his name even comes up since his rookie year

Atlantafan21 likes this

29 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

If it weren't for yesterday...you probably would have said " He just talks more and has hands"

:lol:

IKR lol

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

Lol like I said I like dude but he’s more mouth piece than anything. That’s the main reason his name even comes up since his rookie year

Hes Antonio brown without the cte yet. 

7 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

He got into it with his coach when he asked the coach to challenge a play that would have benefited them. Then the coach made a dumb decision at the end of the game. Quit expecting these players to be GN.

What happens the first time dq makes a decision that he doesn't agree with? It wasn't his decision to make even if he was right.