Nino11

Jalen Ramsey requests trade.....TD.....You know what to do.....

211 posts in this topic

Just now, youngbloodz said:

He played with one in Blake Bortles 

Do you know remember what he said last year?

“I think Matt Ryan’s overrated. You can’t tell me you win MVP two years ago, and then last year, you a complete bust, and you still got Julio Jones? There’s no way that should ever happen. I don’t care. You know what that tells me? That tells me [Offensive Coordinator Kyle] Shanahan left, went to San Francisco, got Garoppolo, made Garoppolo this big thing. And now Garoppolo is a big name—and now [Matt Ryan] has this bad year? Alright, well, was it really you, or was it your coach? He was doing what was asked of him and it was making him look really, really good.”

Link

Ergo Proxy and Nino11 like this

13 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I’ll pass. You can have him. I’ll take solid over overrated all day long 

As “overrated” as you are saying he is he’s better then any corner we have currently. Undisputed top 5 in the league. I’ll take that “overrated” ness all day 

3 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

I don't think Jalen has ever dissed any of his teammates. 

He talked mess about not practicing against Blake because he would get his feelings hurt. Something like that. 

Just now, Nino11 said:

As “overrated” as you are saying he is he’s better then any corner we have currently. Undisputed top 5 in the league. I’ll take that “overrated” ness all day 

What exactly makes Jalen Ramsey a top 5 corner in the league other than his draft pick position?

papachaz likes this

1 minute ago, Nino11 said:

Okey dokey

7 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Do you know remember what he said last year?

“I think Matt Ryan’s overrated. You can’t tell me you win MVP two years ago, and then last year, you a complete bust, and you still got Julio Jones? There’s no way that should ever happen. I don’t care. You know what that tells me? That tells me [Offensive Coordinator Kyle] Shanahan left, went to San Francisco, got Garoppolo, made Garoppolo this big thing. And now Garoppolo is a big name—and now [Matt Ryan] has this bad year? Alright, well, was it really you, or was it your coach? He was doing what was asked of him and it was making him look really, really good.”

Link

I remember the GQ article. Just saying Blake Bortles a bum lol

1 minute ago, NWFALCON said:

He talked mess about not practicing against Blake because he would get his feelings hurt. Something like that. 

Ehh, he did worse at FSU. Jalen is a very confident player that has immense talent. Jalen's problem is and has always been technique. Someone like Belichick would get the most out of him. 

4 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

What exactly makes Jalen Ramsey a top 5 corner in the league other than his draft pick position?

3 full seasons and he has 2 pro bowl years and 1 first team All Pro might make him a top 5 corner

Nino11 likes this

1 minute ago, DogIsYourName said:

Trufant and Freeman for Jalen - problem solved.

And with the dead money we would kill our cap. Not wise. And this trade doesn't even work on Madden 

Nino11 likes this

35 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Neal and Hooper aren’t going to be bargain re-ups. Ramsey has only had one great season and has been nothing but mouth since. I like him but he’s overrated. 

Dang I didn’t think we’d actually agree that Ramsey is overrated lol. 

ya_boi_j likes this

1 minute ago, youngbloodz said:

And with the dead money we would kill our cap. Not wise. And this trade doesn't even work on Madden 

Well admittedly I don't know how much bonus we'd owe.  Both both guys have outsized contracts and my thought would be that the Jags could take on the future years of that in exchange for us taking their superstar who is pretty affordable still.

youngbloodz likes this

4 minutes ago, DogIsYourName said:

Trufant and Freeman for Jalen - problem solved.

Yeah, Jacksonville's problem is solved. Meanwhile, ours have just begun.

1 minute ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Dang I didn’t think we’d actually agree that Ramsey is overrated lol. 

The only reason Ramsey could be considered "overrated" is because of his attitude.  His athleticism is second to none and he is the best CB in the NFL from a pure on-field play perspective.  

Just now, DogIsYourName said:

The only reason Ramsey could be considered "overrated" is because of his attitude.  His athleticism is second to none and he is the best CB in the NFL from a pure on-field play perspective.  

His athleticism is great, and he has all the tools to be great, and he’s done been that from time to time, but he’s also been burned many times the past two years. He’s a good CB, but he hasn’t played like the best CB consistently since 2017. 

He just held the unguardable D Hop to 5 catches for 40 yards. He plays his best against the best. I don’t know what guy is he being compared to that makes him overrated. Outside of Gilmore who is just flat out better then Ramsey coverage wise?

DogIsYourName likes this

His athleticism is great, and he has all the tools to be great, and he’s done been that from time to time, but he’s also been burned many times the past two years. He’s a good CB, but he hasn’t played like the best CB consistently since 2017. 

I'd have to disagree.  I've watched plenty of Jags games and the guy is a straight up beast that other teams avoid.  He runs with anybody, jumps like a gazelle, and hits like a truck.  And he has the wingspan of a city block, which Quinn loves.

Edited by DogIsYourName
Nino11 likes this

33 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Taco charlton and Ramsey both want out of their current situations

hilarious

thanks Antonio Brown for making this nfl season a whole new level of dramatic 

And you wonder why NFL teams don't want to guarantee contracts?

Players do this crap.

AB and Ramsey hurt the rest of their peers.

SkerFalcon8710 likes this

1 minute ago, Nino11 said:

He just held the unguardable D Hop to 5 catches for 40 yards. He plays his best against the best. I don’t know what guy is he being compared to that makes him overrated. Outside of Gilmore who is just flat out better then Ramsey coverage wise?

I mean, if we’re just talking about this season, Trufant is doing better :ninja:

I mean, if we’re just talking about this season, Trufant is doing better :ninja:

I don't think anybody is just talking about this season.  Jalen and Trufant are on two completely different levels, which is why I propose throwing Freeman in on the deal!

8 minutes ago, DogIsYourName said:

Well admittedly I don't know how much bonus we'd owe.  Both both guys have outsized contracts and my thought would be that the Jags could take on the future years of that in exchange for us taking their superstar who is pretty affordable still.

They will want draft picks 

DogIsYourName likes this

4 minutes ago, DogIsYourName said:

I'd have to disagree.  I've watched plenty of Jags games and the guy is a straight up beast that other teams avoid.  He runs with anybody, jumps like a gazelle, and hits like a truck.  And he has the wingspan of a city block, which Quinn loves.

He’s the perfect corner for DQ. Checks all the boxes 

DogIsYourName likes this

53 minutes ago, Beast-N-Da-Sheetz said:

Week 2 is barely in the books and this has been one of the wildest seasons already.

* Luck retires

* AB Fiasco

* Darnold catches MONO

* Cam's scarf

* Ramsey fights Marrone and requests traded.

All that said... I'm good on Ramsey.

*Everyone on the Dolphins wants to be traded

3 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Lol fam I love Tru. Hope he’s a Falcon Lifer some how but career wise you think Tru is better? And this is coming from a guy that would argue Tru is a top 5-10 corner before the Pec injury