Nino11

Jalen Ramsey requests trade.....TD.....You know what to do.....

211 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

But if it’s a player like oh let’s say Percy Harvin who slung a weight at someone then the story would be he’s a headcase. But with it being Jalen Ramsey it’s perfectly fine, I’m assuming because of his status in the league. He’s brought nothing but negative attention to himself starting last season. Plus he’s going to want to be paid much more than Trufant ever got. Why go down that road when you’re going to have to lose current contributors just to keep him. It’s not worth it

Most of our core is locked up. Neal and Hooper are the only ones coming up. Devondre maybe. Tru probably has about 3 more seasons here at max. Who would we be losing exactly?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whatever he said to Ramsey seemed to upset his teammates as well. Looked like coach provoked that situation to me 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Beast-N-Da-Sheetz said:

Week 2 is barely in the books and this has been one of the wildest seasons already.

* Luck retires

* AB Fiasco

* Darnold catches MONO

* Cam's scarf

* Ramsey fights Marrone and requests traded.

All that said... I'm good on Ramsey.

Lol I love how you put Cam's scarf in there. Classic 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Nino11 said:

Most of our core is locked up. Neal and Hooper are the only ones coming up. Devondre maybe. Tru probably has about 3 more seasons here at max. Who would we be losing exactly?

 Neal and Hooper aren’t going to be bargain re-ups. Ramsey has only had one great season and has been nothing but mouth since. I like him but he’s overrated. 

Atlantafan21 and papachaz like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Dude loses 2 games and then wants out?

Werent the Jags supposed to be good for 5 minutes?

What happened?

If you watched the game you'd know. Marrone is a terrible coach. 

Sun Tzu 7 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ovie_Lover said:

If you watched the game you'd know. Marrone is a terrible coach. 

That 2 point conversion call was nuts smh

Ovie_Lover likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

 Neal and Hooper aren’t going to be bargain re-ups. Ramsey has only had one great season and has been nothing but mouth since. I like him but he’s overrated. 

Never said they would be bargains, I said those are really the only two of our “core” that are next up to be paid. Doubt Hooper breaks the bank anyway but he’s for sure replaceable if it came to it. Neal is gonna get his money but I doubt he becomes the highest paid safety. Plus the cap is only gonna go up and TD always has us healthy Cap wise

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nino11 said:

Never said they would be bargains, I said those are really the only two of our “core” that are next up to be paid. Doubt Hooper breaks the bank anyway but he’s for sure replaceable if it came to it. Neal is gonna get his money but I doubt he becomes the highest paid safety. Plus the cap is only gonna go up and TD always has us healthy Cap wise

I’ll pass. You can have him. I’ll take solid over overrated all day long 

ShadyRef and jidady like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, FalconAge said:

The answer to how they got good in the first place is answered in Season 3 of NBC's "The Good Place"....

Post of the day. I'd give it a million likes if I could.

Everyone, for the love of God, watch The Good Place!!!

FalconAge likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

I would give up a 2nd for Ramsey. Watch him go to the Patriots 

If he were free in terms of compensation AND salary, I wouldn't want him.

Teams are starting to figure out that team killers, you know, KILL TEAMS.

papachaz likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

But if it’s a player like oh let’s say Percy Harvin who slung a weight at someone then the story would be he’s a headcase. But with it being Jalen Ramsey it’s perfectly fine, I’m assuming because of his status in the league. He’s brought nothing but negative attention to himself starting last season. Plus he’s going to want to be paid much more than Trufant ever got. Why go down that road when you’re going to have to lose current contributors just to keep him. It’s not worth it

Not to mention he's not gonna want to play with a bum like Matt Ryan. His words not mine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

No thanks. And I’m a Ramsey fan

I don't follow the Jaguars but why would you not consider it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jidady said:

If he were free in terms of compensation AND salary, I wouldn't want him.

Teams are starting to figure out that team killers, you know, KILL TEAMS.

I don't think Jalen has ever dissed any of his teammates. 

Nino11 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Not to mention he's not gonna want to play with a bum like Matt Ryan. His words not mine.

He played with one in Blake Bortles 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ShadyRef said:

I don't follow the Jaguars but why would you not consider it? 

He’s not any better than Trufant if were being honest. He just talks more and has better hands. 

ShadyRef likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, youngbloodz said:

He played with one in Blake Bortles 

And actually defended him lol. He talks to agitate opponents. It’s no different the Jordon or Gary Payton doin it the same. It gets in peoples head 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now