falcons007

McGary’s tests came out clean.

40 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

Is Lindstrom out for the season? I saw he underwent surgery but never saw news on how long he was supposed to be out.

Was placed on the IR Designated to Return, so TBD. At least has a shot to make it back.

31 minutes ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

Is Lindstrom out for the season? I saw he underwent surgery but never saw news on how long he was supposed to be out.

Supposed to be out at least 8 weeks. IR with designations means he can come back after 8 weeks and a week of practice 

rings639 likes this

5 minutes ago, Jesus said:

He was never hurt.

Meanwhile the team is lucky they don't have a game at home next week. The damage his knee did to the turf is gonna be expensive and time consuming to replace.

Big Country.

Drew4719, JDaveG, Shnikies and 3 others like this

45 minutes ago, Jesus said:

He was never hurt.

Meanwhile the team is lucky they don't have a game at home next week. The damage his knee did to the turf is gonna be expensive and time consuming to replace.

They did say the knee had a weird pop and twist. When you are 300+ lb line man it can get ugly fast. 

PokerSteve and Jesus like this

1 hour ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

1 hour ago, BCEagleATLFalcon said:

IR with a designation to return. 

Probably back in December and this team will need him for playoffs. Just keep winning and stay relevant in Jan.

DD: Objective Elite likes this

Dan at 2:20 in:

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1BdxYezvkMLxX

Last night they had a good report...showed toughness for him to come back but it was sore today and they hope for no further setback/progress through the week.

Then he was asked if it was totally clean with his knee?

"Yes"

So, slightly injury but nothing serious. Expecting him to be LP with a Knee Wed/Thu and maybe he is FP on Friday. Something like that.

falcons007 likes this

14 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Probably back in December and this team will need him for playoffs. Just keep winning and stay relevant in Jan.

It just depends on the extent of the surgery itself and the break. Some forms of 5th metatarsal fractures need surgery if in the area it breaks is the one with poor bloodflow.

It takes a while for the smaller bones to heal up to 100%.

So, if Jamon settles in at RG we might hold off on Chris. No reason to rush him back. We might need him if anyone looks shaky still mid-season.

The good news? Chris got a lot of reps all offseason with the 1s so he has experience next to Mack regardless of if he would be a candidate to come in at LG or RG.

falcons007, TheFatboi and JDaveG like this

2 hours ago, Mescalito said:

When I saw him being helped off the field I thought he was  done for the season for sure.

And then he came back in and I thought about what happened when we put Keanu back in the game last year when we shouldn’t have. Really glad he didn’t get hurt worse. 

falcons007 and Mescalito like this

speaking of injuries do you guys think we bring in a punter since bosher is nicked up or is his injury not that bad and a week rest is good enough for him.

falcons007 likes this

15 minutes ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

The Saints losing Drew Brees for 6 weeks may be our saving grace.

Brees is done. He was throwing ducks from last half of 2018. They are running team with good D.

9 minutes ago, kenn.junior said:

speaking of injuries do you guys think we bring in a punter since bosher is nicked up or is his injury not that bad and a week rest is good enough for him.

If it’s lingering issue for more than 3 weeks.

I was at the game and saw McGary standing on his own just fine on the sidelines later on. Correct me if I’m wrong, but did he come back into the game on the final drive or was that still Sambrailo? 

1 hour ago, Mescalito said:

When I saw him being helped off the field I thought he was  done for the season for sure.

Me too!

I could'nt believe we were going to get smaked in the face with another year of critical injuries!!!

Mescalito likes this

1 hour ago, blackredfellow said:

And then he came back in and I thought about what happened when we put Keanu back in the game last year when we shouldn’t have. Really glad he didn’t get hurt worse. 

I don't think they ever took Neal back to the locker. Seems like they were very cautious with McGary. They even put him on a cart to the lockerroom.

Took them 2 Quarters with Halftime in between to let him back in. He was ready on the sidelines and the leg wasn't swelling or having trouble using it. Scare, checked it...wait...back it. Minor sprain of a ligament at worse? Hope so.

1 hour ago, falcons007 said:

Brees is done. He was throwing ducks from last half of 2018. They are running team with good D.

Not sold on the saints D this year tbh. I could be wrong but I’m not sold just yet

falcons007 likes this