Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Schwarzwald

DQ Live at Podium

25 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

He was asked about Jamon Brown and other says that other than the 1 holding call, he did good in protection and didn't make many mistakes. Mack and Brown helped with Cox the most.

Brown was very stout. I was excited to finally see a 340lb OG on the Falcons OL and he did not disappoint. 

9 minutes ago, vel said:

Brown was very stout. I was excited to finally see a 340lb OG on the Falcons OL and he did not disappoint. 

Good problem to have if we got more than enough OGs given the injury bug. Let's get the run game going but promising pass blocking.

Hope Lindstrom takes time to get as close to 100% on the fracture as possible. 5th metatarsal breaks can be slow.

vel likes this

1 minute ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Good problem to have if we got more than enough OGs given the injury bug. Let's get the run game going but promising pass blocking.

Hope Lindstrom takes time to get as close to 100% on the fracture as possible. 5th metatarsal breaks can be slow.

Yep. Fans even complained we spent so much money on OGs just to have them on the bench. Now look. 

Drew4719, Rings, duckhoa and 4 others like this

23 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

He was asked about Jamon Brown and other says that other than the 1 holding call, he did good in protection and didn't make many mistakes. Mack and Brown helped with Cox the most.

17 minutes ago, vel said:

Brown was boss!

Also...

6 minutes ago, athell said:

Dome seemed to be rocking last night, it was good to hear.  Seemed like plenty of Philly fans, but the Falcon fans were putting in work at least it seemed so from TV.

I was there and it was pretty loud. Lots of arrogant Philly fans there, doing their best to out do the Aints fans in the arrogant dept. 

Drew4719, Ovie_Lover, vel and 4 others like this

43 minutes ago, vel said:

Brown and Gono will be competing in the future for a guard spot I think.

**** could be like we discussed 

Matthews Brown Lindstrom Gono Kaleb

Schwarzwald and vel like this

8 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Brown and Gono will be competing in the future for a guard spot I think.

**** could be like we discussed 

Matthews Brown Lindstrom Gono Kaleb

IF it's this lineup for 2021 OL, I'd just swap Brown and Gono.

vel and Ovie_Lover like this