ya_boi_j

Hageman officially no longer a Falcon

47 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, falconidae said:

They did him a favor. Now any team can sign him and have him available immediately.

I don't think it's that simple since he was waived. 

Just now, athell said:

Yup.  Best of luck but there was no room here as others have mentioned and I'd rather give his spot to Senat.

Absoulutely, love to see Senat develop into a solid player. Cominsky played 7 snaps and got in on a tackle.

Senat and Cominsky could make the Falcons job in next years draft much easier by balling out this year.

4 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

I don't think it's that simple since he was waived. 

I meant that he has served his two game suspension, so that any team that signs him doesn't have to worry about that.

At least this ends any speculation of who he'll replace or who will be waived to make room.  The interior looks good as it is, so I'm fine with it.

4 minutes ago, falconidae said:

Absoulutely, love to see Senat develop into a solid player. Cominsky played 7 snaps and got in on a tackle.

Senat and Cominsky could make the Falcons job in next years draft much easier by balling out this year.

I meant that he has served his two game suspension, so that any team that signs him doesn't have to worry about that.

Too bad the DT position is so deep, Senat isn't even active for game day.

I am now sad.....

Do not know why, but he is one of the players I keep rooting for.

Maybe it is because of the shoe string sac of Rodgers in the playoffs.

Maybe it is because of the blocked field goals, something no one else does for us.  

Good luck Hageman!!!

NeonDeion, shc, Nino11 and 2 others like this

I was pulling for him. He showed flashes of being dominant but our interior D-line is looking really good. Hope he finds a team, just not the Pats or any of our NFC south rivals.

Geneaut likes this

29 minutes ago, Beast-N-Da-Sheetz said:

He'll be on another team and when he makes one good play, we'll have a 20 pg thread on why we should have kept him in typical TATF/Troffed fashion.

LOL, this is true. 

Beast-N-Da-Sheetz likes this

I hate it for him. We ended up with a really deep rotation on the DL and his injury situation during camp didn’t help his case. 

Hopefully his his name is back out in the business again and he’ll get some calls. 

Mid-Nite-Toker likes this

1 hour ago, falconidae said:

If he was released, yes, but waived is a little different. 

1 hour ago, Califalcon0013 said:

Must be to make room for pinter if bosher cant go

he wasn't counted on the 53 though, he was suspended the first two games so there was no need to do anything before now

4 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

If he was released, yes, but waived is a little different. 

You're missing my point. Hageman had a two game suspension. He just served that suspension with the falcons, now other teams don't have to worry about that. 

papachaz likes this