athell

Colts News Today

65 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, vel said:

Dang. No Leonard would be a big loss for them. No Desir sets them up pretty thin at CB too. Gonna be a lot of soft coverages. 

Yessir!  Leonard and Desir would be huge huge losses for them and would open things up drastically for our offense.

Throw in a missed Vinatieri kick and, viola!  Falcons win!

1 minute ago, athell said:

Yessir!  Leonard and Desir would be huge huge losses for them and would open things up drastically for our offense.

I liked this match up before today. I did not want to see them if they were 0-2 so I'm glad the Titans laid an egg. Their offense isn't the greatest, especially without Funch. Mack is good, Hilton is good, Ebron is finally good, but beyond that it's not much. Will be fun to see how they handle them. On defense, Malik Hooker is a dog, but beyond that, everybody else is mediocre beyond Houston. 

This should be a comfortable victory. Which means it will come down to that Vinatieri missed FG. 

3 minutes ago, vel said:

I liked this match up before today. I did not want to see them if they were 0-2 so I'm glad the Titans laid an egg. Their offense isn't the greatest, especially without Funch. Mack is good, Hilton is good, Ebron is finally good, but beyond that it's not much. Will be fun to see how they handle them. On defense, Malik Hooker is a dog, but beyond that, everybody else is mediocre beyond Houston. 

This should be a comfortable victory. Which means it will come down to that Vinatieri missed FG. 

"Falconing"

lol...make **** way more stressful than it needs to be...

13 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Not taking them for granted regardless. DL underrated af, and their OL is terrific, especially with the run.

Oh absolutely.  We aren't good enough to take anyone for granted...this just makes the chess game a little more in our favor.

36 minutes ago, athell said:

I’m not even trippin. We endured it last year. Time for another team to deal with it. It was Philly in reverse for them last night. They lost more players than we did last year against them. I have no sympathy for teams losing their key guys this year lol. 

Just now, TheFatboi said:

I’m not even trippin. We endured it last year. Time for another team to deal with it. It was Philly in reverse for them last night. They lost more players than we did last year against them. I have no sympathy for teams losing their key guys this year lol. 

Man I shouted at my TV last night when they were talking about the Eagles injuries..."YEAH LIKE US IN PHILLY LAST YEAR WEEK 1?!?!?!"

I'm not gonna celebrate injury, but I sure as **** ain't gonna apologize or feel bad about it.

1 minute ago, athell said:

Man I shouted at my TV last night when they were talking about the Eagles injuries..."YEAH LIKE US IN PHILLY LAST YEAR WEEK 1?!?!?!"

I'm not gonna celebrate injury, but I sure as **** ain't gonna apologize or feel bad about it.

Abso freakn lutely!!!

vel, MoFalconsFan56, Tandy and 4 others like this

I’d rather they play just so there’s less excuses if we beat them, but I’ll take it because both are just key players for that defense. Hopefully colts fans aren’t little ****** like eagles fans and make excuses all day and night if we do beat them. 

falconsfan4life3 likes this

40 minutes ago, vel said:

So... Philly Lite?

7 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

None at all. Either win or shut up. We dealt with it. 

3 minutes ago, CrimsonFalcon said:

So... Philly Lite?

Man I'd consider them Carolina light if anything on offense at least. I don't know how IND will attack this defense honestly. They aren't well equipped. If they play like last night, it might be embarrassing for them. 

Ergo Proxy and CrimsonFalcon like this

Just now, vel said:

Man I'd consider them Carolina light if anything on offense at least. I don't know how IND will attack this defense honestly. They aren't well equipped. If they play like last night, it might be embarrassing for them. 

I was highly surprised st the amount of pressure we were getting last night.  

Emmitt and Chitown2ATL_Falcon like this

No fkg excuses anymore!

Yesterday was one helluva gut check for this team.

MR played like ****, and we found a way to win.  

We beat a top flight team with toughness yesterday.  I think it’ll go a long way to help our guys gain confidence.

That was one **** of a nerve racking game to watch yet again!

Tim Mazetti, rounz and octoslash like this

5 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

No fkg excuses anymore!

Yesterday was one helluva gut check for this team.

MR played like ****, and we found a way to win.  

We beat a top flight team with toughness yesterday.  I think it’ll go a long way to help our guys gain confidence.

That was one **** of a nerve racking game to watch yet again!

One of the most violent games that I can remember........keying on the DL with this, but the entire game was so fun to watch as a Falcon fan..

The Falcons' were coached up and prepared and beat a good team.

Congrats to the coaches.