The Gang Meets Julio Jones

Julio's was the 17th fastest this season.  DeSean Jackson has 2 clocked speeds ahead of him.  Patterson has the fastest clocked speed.  Surprisingly, Barkley had the second fastest clocked speed this season, 21.76mph.  I knew he's an awesome player, but I had no idea he had the 2nd fastest topend speed in the league.  That's crazy.

https://nextgenstats.nfl.com/stats/top-plays/fastest-ball-carriers

4 hours ago, athell said:

Did they say NFL history or for him?  I heard the same stat but thought it was just for him.  I swear we have seen guys hit 21+ every year but could be wrong.

I want to say Foye even hit 21 or 22.  @FalconsIn2020 what was that graphic you had?

Either way, they don't call him Jet for nothin!

I clocked a dog running beside my truck today, he stuck with me till 16 mph.. Julio done out ran a dog on 4 legs :D

4 hours ago, athell said:

Did they say NFL history or for him?  I heard the same stat but thought it was just for him.  I swear we have seen guys hit 21+ every year but could be wrong.

I want to say Foye even hit 21 or 22.  @FalconsIn2020 what was that graphic you had?

Either way, they don't call him Jet for nothin!

Dpooe_2U8AgLPlz.jpg

czcvwxd716fioh1iywkq.jpg