ya_boi_j

The Gang Meets Julio Jones

41 posts in this topic

just heard Julio was clocked at 20mph on that game winning 54 TD reception and run.   Said was 2nd or 3rd fastest in NFL history since they have been keeping up w/ that stat.

I believe they said Cordelle Patterson once clocked 22mph on a kickoff return - which is easier to build speed.

Geneaut, TheFatboi and Drew4719 like this

3 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

just heard Julio was clocked at 20mph on that game winning 54 TD reception and run.   Said was 2nd or 3rd fastest in NFL history since they have been keeping up w/ that stat.

I believe they said Cordelle Patterson once clocked 22mph on a kickoff return - which is easier to build speed.

Did they say NFL history or for him?  I heard the same stat but thought it was just for him.  I swear we have seen guys hit 21+ every year but could be wrong.

I want to say Foye even hit 21 or 22.  @FalconsIn2020 what was that graphic you had?

Either way, they don't call him Jet for nothin!

4 minutes ago, wartownfalcon said:

Look at the Eagles sidlelines :lol: that one guy got his hand on his head

ROFL, Didn't even noticed. He knew it was going all the way, lol.

27 minutes ago, LouDog said:

That's a bad man. Even with the little Mr. T brade going down the back of his head :lol:

F****** priceless! It's a good look for him! :lol:

LouDog likes this

7 minutes ago, athell said:

Did they say NFL history or for him?  I heard the same stat but thought it was just for him.  I swear we have seen guys hit 21+ every year but could be wrong.

I want to say Foye even hit 21 or 22.  @FalconsIn2020 what was that graphic you had?

Either way, they don't call him Jet for nothin!

Ya, there is no way that is the fastest run in history. Julio got speed but there are faster overall players. Might be one of his fastest runs. Usually he has to go East/West some before burning deep or fighting with WRs/double or trips coverages before a catch.

Fastest run after catch for Julio I'd buy.

athell and Drew4719 like this

7 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Ya, there is no way that is the fastest run in history. Julio got speed but there are faster overall players. Might be one of his fastest runs. Usually he has to go East/West some before burning deep or fighting with WRs/double or trips coverages before a catch.

Yea I want to say I heard it was HIS third fastest run of his career but I'm not 100%.

Drew4719 and Ergo Proxy like this

35 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

27 minutes ago, athell said:

Yea I want to say I heard it was HIS third fastest run of his career but I'm not 100%.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.al.com/sports/2016/10/how_fast_was_julio_jones_runni.html%3FoutputType%3Damp

athell, Drew4719 and Ergo Proxy like this

1 hour ago, wartownfalcon said:

Look at the Eagles sidlelines :lol: that one guy got his hand on his head

Nice catch there wartown, it sure is nice for Atlanta to be the ones who walk away from this recent rivalry of close games with the satisfaction of that W.

wartownfalcon likes this

1 hour ago, g-dawg said:

Teco I think clocked at 21 on one of his runs here.

1 hour ago, athell said:

Yeah, i think you're right. Taylor Grabiel and Coleman hit the low 20's before I believe.  Seems like Freeman's long run against the saints peaked at 20, because everyone was shocked, they didn't know he could turn it on like that. Seem like I remember Julio having faster speeds before. 

athell likes this

1 hour ago, athell said:

You a fellow Bulls fan?!

I was,  but that was also the year I joined the military and missed basically 2 years and never really missed it. 

athell likes this

3 hours ago, athell said:

They met more than Julio!

Mo knew what was about to happen, indeed. I have seen it written where MR2 audibled to this jail break screen.:shrug:

Matthews was on a mission. That CB is still in the ice bath.

Soooo beautiful. Brilliant photo.

athell likes this