Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
*TMo*

Status on Matt Bosher

23 posts in this topic

Has anyone heard any news on Bosher and his groin injury? He is a game changer. Flipping the field is a very big deal. We need this man healthy.

Who was the dude that punted a game or 2 for us last year or the year before... his name was Matt too I believe but I can’t remember his last name, regardless I think he kicked farther (and quicker) than Bosher has lately 

... I’ll answer my own question... looked it up, 2016 Matt Wile had 2 punts and averaged 58 yards.  Which is as good as I remembered but a smaller sample size than I had thought

Edited by voicefromdade

3 minutes ago, voicefromdade said:

Who was the dude that punted a game or 2 for us last year or the year before... his name was Matt too I believe but I can’t remember his last name, regardless I think he kicked farther (and quicker) than Bosher has lately 

Matt Wile. And it was 2016

Statick likes this

This was my one main complaint from last night. If you know the guy is that hurt, they should have gone out and gotten someone else.  No way he should have been playing.  That could have cost us the game.  

Bosher was awesome to tough it out, but Philly had some good field position with the punts, since Bosher wasn't able to boom those kicks like he's used to doing when healthy. Penalties didn't help as well with those field positions, but hopefully Bosher will be good to go vs. the colts.

Edited by V-Town Falcon

24 minutes ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

This was my one main complaint from last night. If you know the guy is that hurt, they should have gone out and gotten someone else.  No way he should have been playing.  That could have cost us the game.  

Pretty sure it happened in pre game warm ups, so no time to make a change.

Does anyone know how Gono is doing?   If Gono is healthy, we could probably cut Wetzel and bring in a punter who can also kick off, while still using Bosh to hold on FG snaps...

2 hours ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

I thought he injured himself during warmups.  I'm not 100% positive, but that's what I heard.  If that's the case, they can't just go get somebody else for the game.

Called it

hopefully dude can average nearly 60 yards per and not take his time doing it... then we can have our cheaper alternative to Bosher next year

On 9/16/2019 at 4:46 PM, Boise Falcon Fan said:

Is it possible that he hurt his groin in pre-game warmups? It may hv been too late by then I would guess.

On 9/16/2019 at 3:44 PM, Jesus said:

Alright, but this is getting weirder each year.

Please don't forget to wash your hands after. Amen.