OT: Little Bennie Roethlisberger Out For Season

FalconsIn2012

8 minutes ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

Couldn’t have happened to a more deserving piece of rat excrement. I hate injuries,  but I will make an exception for rapists

Don’t bring that energy here bro!!!! At all!!!! Keep your hate for Ben off these boards. I don’t care what personal vendetta you have for him. Keep it away from here and our franchise qb. The energy you put in the universe comes back. Believe that. Matter of fact delete this entire post. I hate this kind of stuff. As a pro football player I hate any injury. As a private citizen I  don’t care wtf they do. What he’s done is between him and whatever higher power he believes in. Don’t mix personal beefs with sports. 

44 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

Don’t bring that energy here bro!!!! At all!!!! Keep your hate for Ben off these boards. I don’t care what personal vendetta you have for him. Keep it away from here and our franchise qb. The energy you put in the universe comes back. Believe that. Matter of fact delete this entire post. I hate this kind of stuff. As a pro football player I hate any injury. As a private citizen I  don’t care wtf they do. What he’s done is between him and whatever higher power he believes in. Don’t mix personal beefs with sports. 

I care more for the little girl he raped than anything football related.  Believe that