Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gold4425

UNSUNG HEROES

15 posts in this topic

There is no I in team I would like to acknowledge some unsung players from last night.

Dirk Koetter - Swartz was looking like a genius blitzing almost every play. But the hunter got captured by the game. That call to Julio at that tine was brilliant.

T Davidson- This man will help Grady make ALL PRO. He does his job, takes on 2 blockers and pushes the pocket back.

TD= We give him the business when it doesn't turn out right but last night we could see the time and money TD put into our OL and DL.

Foye O- This dude will RUN YOU DOWN!

Clayborn- He gives Vic and Taak chance to get a rest.

Sanu- Even Julio said Sanu threw a block that helped sprung him. Sanu did his job look at the replay of the scoring TD you'll see after the block Sanu is celebrating. He knew he had help spring  J J

rounz likes this

Sanu is the one I'd say, but not for the block. For the fumble recovery. He came flying in and arguably saved that game. Maybe even the season.

So many players contributed to this win. Rico with the killer hit in the endzone. Sheffield with the punch for the FF at the start of the 2nd half. Beasley with the near strip sack and big hit on Wentz to first send him to the sideline. Oliver for multiple PDs and a game saving tackle. Matthews for the pancake. And so many more too - our whole DL, whether the stars like Grady, the maligned like Takk, or the underappreciated Davison and Bailey slaying the run game. Debo and Campbell with some big hits and run stops.

This was a team effort and the kind of game they can really build off for the long haul.

17 minutes ago, Gold4425 said:

There is no I in team I would like to acknowledge some unsung players from last night.

Dirk Koetter - Swartz was looking like a genius blitzing almost every play. But the hunter got captured by the game. That call to Julio at that tine was brilliant.

T Davidson- This man will help Grady make ALL PRO. He does his job, takes on 2 blockers and pushes the pocket back.

TD= We give him the business when it doesn't turn out right but last night we could see the time and money TD put into our OL and DL.

Sanu- Even Julio said Sanu threw a block that helped sprung him. Sanu did his job look at the replay of the scoring TD you'll see after the block Sanu is celebrating. He knew he had help spring  J J

There's an I in unsing heroes

E. T. and papachaz like this

Give some love to De'Vondre Campbell. He was in the backfield on both run and pass.

He covered the RBs and TEs.

Bosher for punting with his injury and Bryant for the kickoffs.

Rico for leading the back end, getting everyone into position.

Emmitt likes this

46 minutes ago, Gold4425 said:

The call to Julio was an audible - give that credit to Ryan but Julio and Matthews deserve a great big portion of unsung hero for that play too!

Emmitt likes this

1 minute ago, Tandy said:

The call to Julio was an audible - give that credit to Ryan but Julio and Matthews deserve a great big portion of unsung hero for that play too!

I respectfully add give credit to the coaching staff for identifying the formation for Ryan to call an audible and having the personnel on the field to execute. Also the execution of the block by Sanu and Matthews to spring Julio loss.

1 minute ago, MattM12 said:

If cominsky doesn"t make his one tackle, do we win this game? That"s momentary brilliance right there from #50

Cominsky blew up couple of plays.

4 hours ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Sanu is the one I'd say, but not for the block. For the fumble recovery. He came flying in and arguably saved that game. Maybe even the season.

So many players contributed to this win. Rico with the killer hit in the endzone. Sheffield with the punch for the FF at the start of the 2nd half. Beasley with the near strip sack and big hit on Wentz to first send him to the sideline. Oliver for multiple PDs and a game saving tackle. Matthews for the pancake. And so many more too - our whole DL, whether the stars like Grady, the maligned like Takk, or the underappreciated Davison and Bailey slaying the run game. Debo and Campbell with some big hits and run stops.

This was a team effort and the kind of game they can really build off for the long haul.

This is a nuch better unsun hero list than the op lmao

This game was one of the most Team wins I can remember. Usually you can pick out one or 2 guys who were far and away the most important.  There were so many must have plays that won this game. That does say a lot about how this team has come together, and I have to give DQ credit for that.  I had feared the guys had stopped listening to him, but it appears that is not the case.

Outmyfalconmind likes this