Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shock

Just look at our boys

21 posts in this topic

I know it’s week 2 and some may say it looks like they just won the super bowl, but ******* it if you don’t get hyped watching our guys this hyped then just GTFO. Taking down a rival at home in prime time with the world watching, this is a game that builds confidence for the rest of the season. 

Edited by shock

This is the first meaningful game we've won in quite some time. After a brief gasp of hope on November 4 last year (only remember exact date because they pulled to 4-4 on my birthday), it became clear our 2018 season wasn't carrying into the playoffs. 

Yeah, it's Week 2, but love to see this. The team bond and chemistry is as important as anything in getting where we want to be.

I think it was a big deal. It is a bookend to an era of football that started with a Philly loss and ended with a Philly win. Kind of like beating Green Bay in the playoffs in 2016. From playoff loss in 2010 to Playoff win in 2016, these things mean something. It sucks to get beat by the same team all the time. This was a confidence builder. 

31 minutes ago, shock said:

I know it’s week 2 and some may say it looks like they just won the super bowl, but ******* it if you don’t get hyped watching our guys this hyped then just GTFO. Taking down a rival at home in prime time with the world watching, this is a game that builds confidence for the rest of the season. 

No injuries were reported during this party! Rise up, Stay up!

7 minutes ago, LouDog said:

I honestly don't remember seeing Duke in there at all. Did he play?

same exact thought I had. only time I saw him was when they showed him hyping up the defense before the game

shock likes this

4 hours ago, jdawg4876 said:

actually wasnt duke in on the fumble play

I think he was in on a few plays. I remember at one point seeing something really good and then seeing 42 as the player was getting up (head was cut off on TV view) and I was like "Dang Duke, Good play man"

jdawg4876 likes this