JD dirtybird21

I will officially eat crow

42 posts in this topic

I mentally gave Rico and Neal about 4 or 5 games to get back into form. Nice to see each of them have their moments but it they are still not running in all cylinders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Run 'n' Shoot said:

I mentally gave Rico and Neal about 4 or 5 games to get back into form. Nice to see each of them have their moments but it they are still not running in all cylinders.

They both completely flipped the switch from week 1. Whole defense played with some energy 

TheFatboi likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hjerry said:

 

His blocking isn't good either. I'll give him a bit more time, but I'm quickly leaning toward "cut him" territory; bring back Paulsen

Paulsen looked worse in preseason. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Last night I saw what many fans on here have said Rico is capable of doing for years now. 

And the reason being is because the whole defense did their jobs so he didn’t have to “clean up” mistakes. He could just be a field general and get guys in place. And they did their jobs. Kudos to the Rico and the entire defense. Neal did a great job of playing ertz man to man. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheFatboi said:

And the reason being is because the whole defense did their jobs so he didn’t have to “clean up” mistakes. He could just be a field general and get guys in place. And they did their jobs. Kudos to the Rico and the entire defense. Neal did a great job of playing ertz man to man. 

Yea, I just took more note of Rico really pointing things out to teammates during pre snaps. He would shift guys and/or warn guys of something he would see. But like I said, my favorite part about his game was how physical he played. He did a great job

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Yea, I just took more note of Rico really pointing things out to teammates during pre snaps. He would shift guys and/or warn guys of something he would see. But like I said, my favorite part about his game was how physical he played. He did a great job

Very physical. I’ve always seen him play that way tho. Like in 2017 that hit he put on a bucs wr and knocked the ball loose. The refs flagged him but it was a clean bang bang play. But you’re absolutely right. He played very physical last night. 

JD dirtybird21 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, hjerry said:

 

His blocking isn't good either. I'll give him a bit more time, but I'm quickly leaning toward "cut him" territory; bring back Paulsen

Jaeden Graham.

Rings and TheFatboi like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Vandy said:

Jaeden Graham.

Already here, but Stocker may just need to be replaced, as in give his roster spot to a TE who isn't absolutely atrocious 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are others who should be dining w you. I’ll eat mine concerning Tru tho. Never thought he was capable of playing like that again tbh thought he was straight rump roast. Glad I’m wrong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

I actually have been a supporter of Beasley as well as Trufant. I’ve been critical of Rico, Takk, and Alford over the years 

I think I called 10 or 14 sacks from Beasley in like January lol. We’ll see what happens. Don’t care ab sack numbers as long as he brings the heat tho 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, MoFalconsFan56 said:

I think I called 10 or 14 sacks from Beasley in like January lol. We’ll see what happens. Don’t care ab sack numbers as long as he brings the heat tho 

Exactly.  Sacks are nice, I just want to see him put up a high pressure rate consistently.  He has looked improved through two games.  If he continues to improve that I will gladly take a serving of that crow myself, as I have been very critical of Beasley since he was drafted.

MoFalconsFan56 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Image result for eat crow gif

Ricardo Allen was a beast last night. I loved the hit in the end zone that broke up the pass. He knew it was a possibility and he backed it up saying he'd be there. He was also a coach all over the field last night. Making pre snap reads and communicating to the linebackers. He was a field general. But best of all I actually saw him take a few more risks and play VERY physical. 

I've been one of his biggest critics in the last few years. But I'll give him his credit for last nights game. He balled out. 

I'm right with ya. I too was pretty critical of him. But he was great last night. He played great. He was all over the place. So I agree. Tomorrow JD dirtybird21 will literally eat a crow...Myself. I'll be eating some fried chicken.....But I see what you mean though man.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now