JD dirtybird21

I will officially eat crow

42 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, CoachCatchPhrase said:

He played a good game, for sure and saved our a$$ with the hit on Aguilar, but he was absolutely terrible against the Viking. Playing good last night does not take away the terrible games does it? Why would one east crow?

I saw a bunch of Pro-Beasley post too. It's like we need to eat crow anytime he does his actual job. Silly. 

So making a positive comment about a player doing a good job is a bad thing?

4 minutes ago, CoachCatchPhrase said:

He played a good game, for sure and saved our a$$ with the hit on Aguilar, but he was absolutely terrible against the Viking. Playing good last night does not take away the terrible games does it? Why would one east crow?

I saw a bunch of Pro-Beasley post too. It's like we need to eat crow anytime he does his actual job. Silly. 

It was his first game back from a torn Achilles.... Context. 

1 minute ago, vel said:

Rico balled out. That deep pass to Agholor on 4th down notwithstanding, he was balling. That hit was epic. Exactly the kind of play we've been wanting from him. Read it perfectly and made the WR pay for even thinking he had a shot at a TD. I loved it!

That wasnt Ricos assignment...he was the only one that actually was there to even stop him.

That was Neal's assignment, and he played the play short, and Nelson got behind him.

Just now, ki46dinah said:

That wasnt Ricos assignment...he was the only one that actually was there to even stop him.

That was Neal's assignment, and he played the play short, and Nelson got behind him.

Middle safeties have seams. That's Rico's job. That's why he called it out. He baited Wentz into thinking it was gonna be there and lit him up for it. 

Vandy, TheFatboi and Ergo Proxy like this

8 minutes ago, CoachCatchPhrase said:

Last night I saw what many fans on here have said Rico is capable of doing for years now. 

1 minute ago, ki46dinah said:

Ran right past him. Neal got caught looking into the back field. Rico actually saved us from two TDs. I say it everyday. Football is a mental game.

Ergo Proxy, JDaveG and Emmitt like this

I won't eat crow, but I will finish my "Eagle" chicken wings from last night. I knew that this defense if stays healthy will show up. All it needed is for the right person to put them in the right situations.

rings639 and Faithful Falcon like this

That was a masterpiece game from Rico.

I think it was his best game as a falcon. If he keeps playing 75% as good, he belongs in the pro bowl.

He’s a coach on the field and also a heckuva player.

9 minutes ago, CoachCatchPhrase said:

Look how many posts that call out the "haters" because Beasley had a sack...it is almost silly. Funny thing is, he had other plays that he actually rushed with some life and determination and they are not called out. However, the play he had the actual sack he was blow so far out of the play, he was in the play...if that makes any sense.

Doing your job and dominating are 2 very different things. I should assume we should get threads if Bryant hits a 35 yard FG?? No, because he is doing his JOB.

Ok man

1 hour ago, KRUNKuno said:

Stocker is a no for me...

Put Graham in

1 hour ago, rings639 said:

Agreed.  3/5 of Ryan’s INTs have come while targeting Stocker, I would assume that’s part of the issue too.

His blocking isn't good either. I'll give him a bit more time, but I'm quickly leaning toward "cut him" territory; bring back Paulsen

1 hour ago, CoachCatchPhrase said:

If you're disappointed in a given player's failure to perform at certain level, it isnt silly to praise him when he plays at that level or better.